Dr. Elizabeth A. Poynor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Poynor

there are obgyns... and then its her! shes one of a kind of a doctor! what a pleasant, caring, beautiful, knowledgeable experience to visit her!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Poynor has my doctor for 15 years. There is no one better in the world. Not only does she know and help you with everything she can with crisis's she's treating you for! If you get very sick with something not in her field and that's a rarity because she knows so much about all illness's she the first one saying how do we take care of this, this is who you should see. And if you have a parent who is in trouble with an illness and she knows them or has met them, she will say this is who I recommend to help your Mom or Dad. She cares she really does! She never tells anyone this but I believe she was the Valedictorian at Princeton and makes the top 20 list of New York's best surgeons in Castle Connolly's the most elite top surgeons with a breeze every year! Enough nice things can never be said & if you are looking for the best she is definitely it!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Dr. Poynor is my Gynecological oncologist and has been my doctor for nearly 5 years as I battle my way through stage 4 ovarian cancer. I love her to death, literally. She takes time to talk about concerns , she listens and responds intelligently to other approaches that you are interested in trying. In my experience it would be hard to find any doctor who is as open minded, and well prepared than Dr. Poynor. She is real and down to earth but exceptionally professional. She is my rock.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Have been a patient for three years now and always feel that the staff and Dr. Poynor are concerned and caring. The medical care and attention are above reproach. I highly recommend Dr. Poynor and the practice!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Thank you Dr. Poynor. She takes the myth out of GYN visits being less than enjoyable. Over the 8 years that I’ve been her patient, there’s never been a moment I haven’t felt at home or felt that she provided the wrong course of treatment.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

It was my wife that had her second appointment with Dr. Poynor. While I had already heard so much good about her just that one experience in the waiting room was enough to experience firsthand the professional level and how well patients are treated.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

If I had to rate Dr. Poynor on experience and on personal grounds in a patient/doctor relationship, a 5 out of 5 star rating would seem highly accurate. Sitting in the waiting room has allowed me to experience first hand her level of professionalism which translated into a better personal experience in the examination room.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

My search for a gynecologist that truly understood my problem ended with Dr. Poynor. She is warm and sensitive to my needs although it was the commitment and compassion for her patents that truly sets her aside.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Great staff, great Doctor, beautiful waiting room and best of all knowledge is power!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Poynor is simply the best out there. She genuinely cares about her patients and extremely careful and conservative in any procedures that you may need. She is fully engaged in each of her patients problems and takes every necessary step to help. She is extremely talented and worked for one of the top hospitals in NY. You can immediately sense the quality she gives her patients upon your first appointment. I moved out of state and i fly back specifically to see her. You will be overly satisfied in choosing this awesome doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Elizabeth A. Poynor's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1992)

AARP