Ratings for Dr. James M. Chamberlain

Jerk! he is two-faced and talks behind your back with his staff!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

friendly,good listener, helpful suggestions, makes me feel comfortable and respected.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

a very good and friendly caring dr we see him every summer and get his de commendations for specialist ,I wish all the drs and their staffs were as good as him

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

My husband and I have been Dr. C's patients for 10+ years. He is down to earth, knowledgable and compassionate. We love him! Lauren Bond,CRNP in the office is also superb.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

I have been a patient since Dr. Chamberlain was in Arnold. He is a participating member of my wife's health care at Anne Arundle Medical Center. He is very helpful, easy to discuss medical situation with and his office usually maintains [barring any walk in medical emergencies] a very punctual schedule. Very satisfied with his care and concern for both our medical needs.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr Chamberlain is very knowledgeable and uses good sense in finding solutions to ourhealth problems. He listens well and is a good communicator. He is light years better than the internist we had previously. I give him very high marks!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Dr. Chamberlain is a knowledgable, caring and compassionate doctor. I find him to be one of the best doctors in the state of maryland.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

I love Dr. Chamberlain! He listens to you and cares about every problem you bring up, how ever big or small. His staff could be friendlier though.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

personality of a mean pit bull. does not work well with staff.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I like Dr. Chamberlain a lot, but I think I am too complicated for him. I have never had any trouble with the office staff, and I am usually in and out in a reasonable amount of time. I would, however, like to be able to speak with him if I should call for him and not his staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. James M. Chamberlain's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)