Ratings for Dr. Stephen T. Cestari

I was on the verge of becoming very ill, by performing surgery this dr. saved my life. I was terrified to have surgery, he calmed those fears by explaining everything to me in detail in a calm, cool manner and by being honest about things that can possibly go wrong too. He answered all my questions never rushing me or making me feel stupid or silly for asking them. The follow up care he gave after surgery was excellent. He listens to his patients and is kind and understanding. This is a doctor you can trust. He took a terrifying issue and turned it into a not so bad experience. He takes his time with his patients yet I never waited more then 10-15 min. for an apt. He is absolutely the best doctor ever! Extraordinary doctor! He saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr. Cestari delivered my first baby and will be delivering my next! Kind caring and helpful in all ways! Couldn't be happier in his care!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I was upset because this doctor undermines his peers. He seems very egotistical , and money oriented. Very disappointed that this translates into his work.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2013

Dr. Stephen T. Cestari's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1995)

UnitedHealthcare