Ratings for Dr. Jaqueline Worth

I had to fire her after several visits where she would not listen to me (walked out of the room while I was speaking, and never returned!), condescended to me, told me to "just get pregnant", and was generally rude. I know people love her, but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone after my experience. I've talked to other women who reported the same behavior from her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

I was 7 weeks pregnant and Worth wouldn't see me in person--kept sending me to Lenox Hill lab or said she would call and never did. Lenox Hill came back with a swift "you will miscarry" and she still did not see me as my primary obstetrician. As I was being shoved back and forth to different labs, I finally "persuaded" Village Obstetricians to give me an appt. Worth came in and gave me the bad news after tests. She then scheduled me for a DNC over the weekend and said it was best to take care of the problem asap. So, emotional and distraught, my husband and I went in at 4am on a Saturday to St. Vincent's. DISASTER. They stuck me in emergency with heroin addicts and gun shot victims for over 10 HOURS!! It was unbelievable. We still dont understand why she would do this to us. After the procedure--she never called not even once to see how I was feeling. She really is a condescending "god awful" cold woman. I don't understand some of these reviews. Worth is a horrible. Just plain awful.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

One of the most caring and knowlegable doctors I have ever seen and I am so sad that she left to go to St Vincents. She delivered my first baby and it was a wonderful birth - I give her all the credit for helping me to avoid a c/section. I am very sad to have to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

She made a total misdiagnosis which led to surgery without the proper type surgeon. She should have known from the cat scans. A second surgery was required elsewhere. I can't begin to tell you about this mistake..lucky for her, too ill to do a lawsuit. Thank God she's no longer GYN for all of your sakes.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I notice a lot of older reviews have been deleted. In her previous practice (can't speak for current one), she double/triple booked so a 2 hour wait was the "norm". Then her staff proceeded to pad my bill with bogus "tests" (I literally talked to Dr. Worth for 5mins, NO tests) for the insurance co to pay. Shady. I called the office and they told me to deal with her. Waste of time for me since it was the insurance co's loss, not mine. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Give me a break she didnt leave because of shaddy practice. She is an amazing doctor, extreamly warm and considerate. She is dedicated to the best care possible. It hurts me to see someone speak so poorly about my dr whom i trust totally!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I thought Dr. Worth was a good doctor. I saw her for many years, and now that she's gone to St. Vincent's I've followed. I am not currently pregnant so I'm seeing another doctor on the team at St. Vincent's. The office there is smaller and more intimate. The previous office could be overwhelming, due to the fact that there was such a high volume of patients. I often dreaded calling to make an appointment or request anything, because the staff there was totally overworked and things could get disorganized. Dr. Worth is a good doctor and should not be blamed for staff/office issues. It's not her fault that our health care system is a mess! She saw me through my 20's. I panicked a little when I heard she moved, but it's O.K. I'm optimistic about St. Vincent's. I picked up my records and took some time to look through everything, and that was helpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

a very warm and caring dr and yes things happen and she didnt have time to warn us that she was leaving. where ever she goes i will follow. Her staff is working harder to make things better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I'm very satisfied with Dr. worth. I def. will have her for next the delivery even thought she now only delivers babies at St. Vincent hospital.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Worth is caring and was very responsive to my needs. She made every effort to be there for the births of both of my children. Her office is busy because she is one of few competent doctors in NYC still willing to take insurance. She is a great doctor and I am thankful for her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Jaqueline Worth's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1997)