Ratings for Dr. Jaqueline Worth

I had to fire her after several visits where she would not listen to me (walked out of the room while I was speaking, and never returned!), condescended to me, told me to "just get pregnant", and was generally rude. I know people love her, but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone after my experience. I've talked to other women who reported the same behavior from her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

She made a total misdiagnosis which led to surgery without the proper type surgeon. She should have known from the cat scans. A second surgery was required elsewhere. I can't begin to tell you about this mistake..lucky for her, too ill to do a lawsuit. Thank God she's no longer GYN for all of your sakes.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

I notice a lot of older reviews have been deleted. In her previous practice (can't speak for current one), she double/triple booked so a 2 hour wait was the "norm". Then her staff proceeded to pad my bill with bogus "tests" (I literally talked to Dr. Worth for 5mins, NO tests) for the insurance co to pay. Shady. I called the office and they told me to deal with her. Waste of time for me since it was the insurance co's loss, not mine. Not a good experience.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

If the last person had a good experience, I'm glad for her. I think it's called luck. She did not treat me or my partner very well and if you question her, she sees that as your not having faith in her. ONce I heard her replies, I realize she's right. I have no faith in her. She scares me with some of her statements. I will never cross that threshold again.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Worth is an amazing OB. My birth experience with her was nothing but positive. She is prompt with returning emails and her office staff is great! I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Jaqueline Worth's Credentials

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet