Ratings for Dr. Jaqueline Worth

This practice is truly a God send to us. I delivered via VBAC in March 2018. My first delivery was an emergency c/section and it was aweful. It took me 6 years to mentally and physically recover from that nightmare. Once I was in care of Drs. Worth and Mussalli I knew I had nothing to worry about. Dr. Worth was gentle and patient and let me labor! I finally had the chance to experience the real natural birth I dreamt of. Their staff is compassionate and knowledgeable in all areas. I would highly recommend Dr. Worth and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Worth has delivered my son last year and I am so grateful that I have found Village Obstetrics. Their staff is amazing and the hospital stay was okay. We are planning for baby #2 and I will definitely consider Village Obstetrics.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

One of the most caring and knowlegable doctors I have ever seen and I am so sad that she left to go to St Vincents. She delivered my first baby and it was a wonderful birth - I give her all the credit for helping me to avoid a c/section. I am very sad to have to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Give me a break she didnt leave because of shaddy practice. She is an amazing doctor, extreamly warm and considerate. She is dedicated to the best care possible. It hurts me to see someone speak so poorly about my dr whom i trust totally!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2009

I thought Dr. Worth was a good doctor. I saw her for many years, and now that she's gone to St. Vincent's I've followed. I am not currently pregnant so I'm seeing another doctor on the team at St. Vincent's. The office there is smaller and more intimate. The previous office could be overwhelming, due to the fact that there was such a high volume of patients. I often dreaded calling to make an appointment or request anything, because the staff there was totally overworked and things could get disorganized. Dr. Worth is a good doctor and should not be blamed for staff/office issues. It's not her fault that our health care system is a mess! She saw me through my 20's. I panicked a little when I heard she moved, but it's O.K. I'm optimistic about St. Vincent's. I picked up my records and took some time to look through everything, and that was helpful.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

a very warm and caring dr and yes things happen and she didnt have time to warn us that she was leaving. where ever she goes i will follow. Her staff is working harder to make things better.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2009

I'm very satisfied with Dr. worth. I def. will have her for next the delivery even thought she now only delivers babies at St. Vincent hospital.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr. Worth is caring and was very responsive to my needs. She made every effort to be there for the births of both of my children. Her office is busy because she is one of few competent doctors in NYC still willing to take insurance. She is a great doctor and I am thankful for her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

If the last person had a good experience, I'm glad for her. I think it's called luck. She did not treat me or my partner very well and if you question her, she sees that as your not having faith in her. ONce I heard her replies, I realize she's right. I have no faith in her. She scares me with some of her statements. I will never cross that threshold again.

Submitted November 22, 2008

Dr. Worth is an amazing OB. My birth experience with her was nothing but positive. She is prompt with returning emails and her office staff is great! I highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Jaqueline Worth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

A native New Yorker, Dr. Jaqueline Worth did her medical training at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons. A stand-out in her residency at Lenox Hill, Dr. Worth quickly built her reputation as a talented and dedicated obstetrician. Dr. Mussalli spent three years trying to recruit her to St. Vincent’s which ultimately led to the formation of this unique and dynamic practice — Village Obstetrics. He comments that “her intellect, compassion, incomparable technical skill, and true love for her profession” is what makes her a top ob/gyn doctor in New York City today. Her passion is helping moms and dads and partners feel empowered and connected on the exciting but challenging road to parenthood. She wants all Village Ob patients to know their doctors care deeply and are with them every step of the way. In her own private life parenthood is one of her great joys. She has two school-age daughters who keep her grounded and smiling amidst all her other children – the Village Ob deliveries. She believes there is nothing better after a long day or night of work than helping one’s child understand a Shakespeare play or an algebra problem.

• English
  • Russian
  • Spanish

• Columbia Univ Coll Of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 10032 (Grad. 1997)

• Vaginal birth after C-section (VBAC)
  • Gestational diabetes
  • High blood pressure (hypertension)

Amerigroup