Ratings for Dr. Jeff G. Wang

From the first time my husband and I stepped into SHER Fertility to see Dr Wang we felt at ease. He is so compassionate, understanding and determined to help you no matter how bad the situation is. I'm in my mid 40's and I have 2 kids already but my husband has none and I decided to go to Dr Wang after reading the reviews and he is awesome! I've started my ivf process and I feel confident everything will be ok even though I was discouraged from a previous miscarriage a 1yr ago seeing another doctor like a factory clinic. My husband and I are so excited for this journey and our soon to be new beginning of a baby. I recommend Dr Wang to anyone young or older who is having problems conceiving. He will not turn his back on you if you're in your late 40's like Dr. T did to me. I was so hurt when the secretary told me Dr. T does not take anyone over 40. Im grateful now with Dr Wang. Also yhe syaff is great and yhe wait time is short. In addition, the test results comes back quick. Good luck everyone!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

I loved the settings and the help they provided madr my visit as if I was family with special services. With rhe first try we were pregnant with twin boys. Thank you Dr. Wang !! His nurses that assist were awesome.๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

โ€œThe best ever RE you can find on the East Coast! Not only in the state of NY, but for the entire East Coast! After being a patient to many other REs, once I met Dr. Wang, I knew he was the RE I needed! We have our miracle son due to his fantastic work, incredible bedside manners, extreme knowledge of protocols and customizing treatments for his patientโ€™s needs. Canโ€™t say enough great things about Dr. Wang and his team! Extraordinary person with charismatic personality and fantastic mind! THANK YOU DR. Wang for making it happen for us after 6 years wait! WE LOVE YOU!!! Forever grateful!โ€

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Wang was the best doctor I've had, period. He is smart, compassionate, even-keeled (important when you're going through something so emotional) and considerate. Just a great human being, which makes a great doctor, and I totally trusted him with every choice and decision.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr wang is truly brilliant!! We did our IVF treatment with him and we are now blessed with our beautiful baby boy & I cannot thank him enough. He is compassionate, extremely patient, positive and he even responded to my emails at 10.30pm at night...how many dr's do you know who would do that!!! If anyone is considering fertility treatment, I can recommend dr wang whole heartedly, he is the best doctor I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr. Wang is professional, compassionate and very knowledgeable. I can not say enough great things about him. I was so anxious about the whole IVF process and he was so patient and understanding. He is very responsive with emails. There were times when I emailed him in the middle of the night and I would get a response at 6am! I wish all my doctors were like him. We conceived our twins with his help. We will always be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Wang is very caring and very patient. he takes time to answer all of my questions, and explains procedure very thoroughly. I was very lucky and Im very grateful he was my doctor. If it wasnt because he's moving to a new location otherwise I would not change my doctor. We did Letrozole with IUI with Dr. Wang. the way he does IUI is very delicate not like other clinics i've been to. He ALWAYS answers my emails and gives me reassurance on something im worried about. He's truly the best doctor i've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Wang clearly cares a lot about his patients; he is considerate of your wishes, not pushing you, and explains very thoroughly. He is exceptionally responsive, replying to emailed questions the same day, often right away. He is extremely knowledgable and qualified. His support proved crucial in my case: I almost gave up at some initial failures, but he suggested some additional testing and different treatment, which led to my current pregnancy. I'm looking for a good obstetrician now -- if only I can find one just like Dr. Wang. I would absolutely recommend going to this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

Jeff Wang is not only the best RE I've seen, but he is the best doctor I've ever gone to. I did 2 IVF cycles at NYU and 4 IVF cycles at Cornell before seeing Dr. Wang, so I have some perspective and he was far and away the most knowledgable, involved, and caring doctor. He does all monitoring himself, he knew and always remembered my history, and was a complete pleasure to work with. Also, he discovered a minor issue that neither NYU nor Cornell ever tested me for that turned out to most likely be my problem. And like the others said, he answered all of my questions in detail--I could email him personally and he would respond quickly, even on weekends. Plus, you don't have the cattle-call feel of the big clinics where the waits are forever, they can over-monitor, and you see a different Dr. every time, even for your retrieval and transfer. At SIRM your doctor pretty much does it all. I am pregnant now (at 43) on my first transfer with Dr. Wang. But even if we were not successful, I would still feel the exact same way about Jeff Wang. He is fantastic and I am grateful to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

The best ever RE you can find on the East Coast! Not only in the state of NY, but for the entire east coast! After being a patient to many other REs, once I met Dr. Wang, I knew he is the RE I need and indeed, all it took was just 1 cycle to make it happen! Currently expecting one first baby due to his fantastic work, incredible bedside manners, extreme knowledge of protocols and customizing treatments for his patient's needs. Can't say enough great things about Dr. Wang and his team! Extraordinary person with charismatic personality and fantastic mind! THANK YOU DR. Wang for making it happen for us after 6 years wait! WE LOVE YOU!!! Forever grateful, Ana & Kosta

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Jeff G. Wang's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 2000)