Ratings for Dr. Miklos Toth

Dr. Toth helped me through a miscarriage and then delivered my baby 23 years ago. My "baby" is now his patient and so am I. Treats me like an intelligent human being. Very responsive and dedicated as well as totally up to date with current medical thinking. Caring, Warm, no nonsense, very human approach. His explanations are thorough and he always takes his time with me. His staff will try hard to accommodate me and get me in soon when there's a problem. I hope he never retires!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

He is by far the most knowledgeable, best doctor I have ever been to. He is the reason that I have my healthy children today. I have been through so much with Dr. Toth and he is nothing but supportive, caring, and he always knows how to make me laugh. I highly, highly recommend him to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Toth is a wonderful doctor. After many complications, he is the reason my 3 children are in the world. His calm, no nonsense approach and wonderful manner as well as his expertise make him my favorite doctor. I have been with him for the past 16 years and I he has been nothing but thorough He is a wiz on the sonogram machine - which is always of the latest technology. I will continue to go to him as long as he is in practice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

He is the best Gyn in NY. Caring, considerate, helpful, non-rushing. Takes his time all the time. When you get there someone is walking out and you go in. Most of the time no waiting. Your time is your time. Couldn't ask for better!Been going there for 20 yrs. Some of us have moved far away and still make it to him in NY. Yap! he's the best!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2008

Dr. Miklos Toth's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1965)