Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Spandorfer

Lack of professionalism. Obnoxious, condescending, and curt, acting like I was wasting his time because I am a low probability patient, however, he will 100% always be willing to have you come in every week or two for more expensive tests after basically treating you like you are an annoyance. Either have a professional attitude or just tell someone that you don't think you can help them. Don't bleed them dry for their money.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I should have written this years ago, because my beautiful child is now 9! Dr. Spandorfer took over my case after two other top doctors were unable to help me get pregnant. He was kind and understanding and told me that "there's always hope" when I asked if I could ever get pregnant...and I got pregnant with the first try under his care. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for creating this family, Dr. Spandorfer.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

After 18 failed iUI's and 5 failed ivf attempts at NYU Dr. Spandorfer told me we were looking for a needle in a haystack. He sent my husband for more testing and sent me to the most fantastic hemotologist. Found out if I had gotten pregnant before I'd likely have had a still born baby. After 5 years we did our 6th round of ivf with co-culture w dr. Spandorfer and I had a healthy baby boy in 2007!!! We owe him our family. My daughter was born 22 months later using same procedures! My children were a product of his expotrtise and were delivered safely because he sent me to the hemotologist who had me take blood thinning shots to make sure I didn't deliver a stillborn child. Now 7 and almost 9 we are the luckiest family ever!!! No words can explain the gifts he gave us. I send holiday cards to him every year with notes of gratitude!!!! Never met a better more compassionate doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Excellent doctor I highly recommend. I worked with him for 3 years and got my miracle baby with his help,

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

He is great, caring and very knowledgeable. God bless him always.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

He is wonderful, caring and knowledge. His staff is outstanding.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Dr. Spandorfer is the most amazing doctor there is! He tells it how it is and knows what he is doing!! I recommend him hands down!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

After a hysteroscopy and one IVF cycle, we have beautiful girl / boy twins thanks to Dr. Spandorfer. Couldn't have asked for a better Dr. or staff

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr Steven Spandorfer is an excellent doctor. He is ridiculously intelligent and skilled. No matter who the patient he and his staff go out of there way to make sure everything is running properly. They give full focus to that patient and fulfilling their needs.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I came to Dr. Spandorfer after 3 unsuccessful retrievals at another NYC clinic. He gave my husband and I hope after we heard time and time again that I make quantity but not quality eggs, and at 40 my options were to consider donor egg. We began working with him in September and by November he personally saw me 13 times! With my other practioner that I was with for a year and a half, he saw me only 5! The personal attention I received, detailed answers and his lovely staff, Nurse Jackie and Carolina, I honestly can't say enough. I said to my husband before we received our great news (I'm pregnant with our biological twins!!) that if it didn't work, I believe I gave this my last ditch effort for success. He heard me out, he was direct, he was kind and I loved, loved, loved, having one nurse to deal with, one office administrator and one doctor!!! Also want to mention that Cornell is the only clinic I know of that allows SO's to sit with patients after retrievals.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Steven D. Spandorfer's Credentials

• Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Atlanta Ga 30322 (Grad. 1988)