Ratings for Dr. Rayze Simonson

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

I really, really like Dr. Simonson. Always been able to squeeze me in on really short notice (sometimes within 24 hours), if there are any problems, which is a huge plus and a real rarity in this city among gynos. She seems to be very genuine and interested with her patients and has always treated me well, both medically and personally. My first visit was very thorough. Even though subsequent visits have been short, I've always felt as though she more than adequately answered questions and took care of concerns. The office staff isn't exactly jumping for joy, but they get their jobs done with minimal difficulty.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Great doctor! Extremely knowledgeable, despite previous comments, Dr. Simonson was not rushed in thte slightest bit with me. She took her time and answer all my questions thoroughly and to the fullest capacity. She was very nice, supportive, and made me feel very comfortable. I had a great visit and i recommend her to anyone looking for an amazing OBGYN doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Simonson for a few years now and I would recommend her. I do always feel a little rushed but she is very nice and if I ever have any questions she stops to answer them.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

This was my second visit to this practice, and my first time visiting Dr. Simonson. While the comments below are correct in that the staff is kind of inattentive and need customer service classes, I was able to make an urgent appointment on the same day which I appreciated. I called many other offices who could not see me for a few days. I got to the office on-time, and was seen within 5 minutes of my arrival. The medical assistant who took me in the room was kind of useless, as she informed me I didn't need to provide a urine sample. Thus, I went ot the bathroom to relieve my bladder. Next thing you know, Dr. Simonson says I should have provided one-well, I don't produce urine on the spot that way! My visit with Dr. Simonson was about 5 minutes long, but she provided me with the medication I needed. She could have a gentler touch though, if you ask me, as I am still in some pain from the visit (if you know what I mean). I'd go back if I really needed to.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2009

Dr Simonson is pleasant and capable. The problem is that a visit can last only minutes and despite legitimate concerns and questions, you feel rushed. Questions are answered with one hand on the doorknob ready to end the appointment. Call for test results but be ready to speak to a machine.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

very disappointed with this doctor. rushes everything ... her appointments, phone calls, even medical procedures. staff is also rude most of the time.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

While Dr. Simonson is knowledgeable and generally a good ob/gyn, West Care Medical is absolutely awful. The service is dismal -- one calls several times during office hours only to be routed and rerouted through automated service. The staff are rude and it is nearly impossible to find out one's test results or get basic advice. I am temporarily traveling and called have called multiple times to get my test results, only to be told 'we don't call overseas','call back again.' Really not a positive experience - avoid.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2008

Dr. Rayze Simonson's Credentials

• Mt Sinai Sch Of Med Of The City Univ Of Ny, New York Ny 10029 (Grad. 1990)

GHI