Ratings for Dr. Bryan S. Evanczyk

absolute worst OBGYN. Harps on weight way too much.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

Personally, I think Dr. E, as well as the other two doctors at the office are phenomenal. While Dr. E has a weird since of humor some people don't understand, he was an amazing doctor that was incredibly helpful anytime I had a question. I would most definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Dr E Is amazing! I've used him for over a decade. I love his sense of humor, some people may take it the wrong way but that's just his personality. He's been there for both my babies, office visits and after delivery. I wouldn't think of using anyone else!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. E is wonderful!! Yes he can make comments about your weight but its only in the best interest of the women and the baby!! He has helped me with my first pregnancy when i had many problems! If i was scared he reassured me and explained ever precedure! I am now attend his pratice for my second pregnancy. As for the weight comments ( which he does say too me)u have to look past it and see why he is saying anything because are soceity is over weight and has many issues because of it. He is a GREAT DOCTOR would highly reccomend him to anyone! Thanks DR. E and Staff for everything !! NF

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr.E is knowledgeable but lacks any people skills whatsoever. I and other patients are outraged by his rude behavior and god forbid a woman gain any weight during her pregnancy..he will greet them with rude comments. He is definitely not a doctor that I will return to. Learn some people skills Dr.! He took the joy right out of mine and others' pregnancies.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

If you want a C-Section this is the doc to go to in Oneonta. If you want a natural birth, stick with Bassett Healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

"Dr. E" is a wonderful OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2009

Dr. Bryan S. Evanczyk's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1967)

Top Hospitals in Oneonta, NY