Ratings for Dr. Rodney Tee

I have been seeing Dr. Tee for 18 years and he has always been unprofessional. I recently went in complaining of sore joints and he told me the pain was due to my weight. I am by no means overweight. I received no help at all.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Tee has taken care of me and my family for 30+ years. I cannot imagine a more capable or concerned Doctor. I certainly have never met one. I am a handfull, My daughter is a handful. My wife...( never mind) And now 3 grandchildren. God bless him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This exceptional doctor has been looking after me for over 40 years now. He will always provide his opinion which might include, on occasion, an "I'm not sure - but I'll refer you to a specialist who will know." I would not hesitate to have Dr. Tee assess any loved one.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Tee for many years. He is an absolutely outstanding physician. Doesn't suger coat things that shouldn't be, extremely helpful and very inciteful diagnostic skills. Easily the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Tees for over 20 years now. He is the best -- not a pill-pusher and very compassionate about environmental sensitivities and allergies. Has recommended me to many great specialists that helped me through the years. Bravo, Rodney!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been going to Doctor Tee since he came to Ottawa and I just dread the idea that might decide to retire. He is a wonderful doctor and has a great sense of humour which can help a lot when you are ill.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Incredible doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. I have been going to him for 20 years or so and I would never want to change.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Eight years ago on this date, my husband went to Dr. Tee for his yearly visit. My husband at age 59 requested a colonoscopy and was refused one. Dr. Tee said a sigmoid scope was the way to go. Needless to say it was incorrect and my husband died of colon cancer in 2003.I also know of someone else who died of stomach cancer due to negligence on his part. Beware of what he tells you and always seek another opinion.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

We've been going to Dr. Tee for 15 years, taking our kids to him since they were newborns. Outstanding doctor. Respects your intelligence, warm and professional manner, sets you at ease. Great at diagnosing. Good with giving non-drug advice. I always like how he says "Carry on" when he sees your kids are doing fine and to keep up the good work. Family physicians are in short supply and must be terribly busy, but Dr. Tee is always calm and never seems rushed with us.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2009

I am so grateful to Dr. Tee for his sound and caring advice over almost 25 years. I sure hope that he never wishes to retire. I am always made to feel as if I am the most important patient.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009