Ratings for Dr. Rodney Tee

The last of 4 family doctors that I have relied on so far and up there with the best. He has done yeoman service for many years and glad to see him make it to retirement in good health it seems.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have been a patient for quite a few years. Professional and I enjoyed talking-over health issues during my visits. Sorry to see you go. Enjoy your retirement

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Tee for 18 years and he has always been unprofessional. I recently went in complaining of sore joints and he told me the pain was due to my weight. I am by no means overweight. I received no help at all.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Dr Tee has taken care of me and my family for 30+ years. I cannot imagine a more capable or concerned Doctor. I certainly have never met one. I am a handfull, My daughter is a handful. My wife...( never mind) And now 3 grandchildren. God bless him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

This exceptional doctor has been looking after me for over 40 years now. He will always provide his opinion which might include, on occasion, an "I'm not sure - but I'll refer you to a specialist who will know." I would not hesitate to have Dr. Tee assess any loved one.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Tee for many years. He is an absolutely outstanding physician. Doesn't suger coat things that shouldn't be, extremely helpful and very inciteful diagnostic skills. Easily the best family doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Tees for over 20 years now. He is the best -- not a pill-pusher and very compassionate about environmental sensitivities and allergies. Has recommended me to many great specialists that helped me through the years. Bravo, Rodney!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I have been going to Doctor Tee since he came to Ottawa and I just dread the idea that might decide to retire. He is a wonderful doctor and has a great sense of humour which can help a lot when you are ill.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Incredible doctor. Extremely knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable. I have been going to him for 20 years or so and I would never want to change.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Eight years ago on this date, my husband went to Dr. Tee for his yearly visit. My husband at age 59 requested a colonoscopy and was refused one. Dr. Tee said a sigmoid scope was the way to go. Needless to say it was incorrect and my husband died of colon cancer in 2003.I also know of someone else who died of stomach cancer due to negligence on his part. Beware of what he tells you and always seek another opinion.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009