Ratings for Dr. Lance D. Murphy

Dr. Murphy is the best doctor I've ever had, in any specialty and otherwise. Knowledgeable, compassionate and kind with an efficient and friendly staff to support him. I wish every doctor could be more like Dr. Murphy and greatly appreciate his care.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

He performed my hysterectomy and was kind, compassionate, professional, and explained everything to me about what I could expect after the surgery. He really put my mind at ease, and my surgery was a huge success. I have never felt better.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

tThe service is increadile and Dr. murffy is amazing.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I had a miscarriage and Dr. murphy did my D&C. He was holding my hand when i woke up in the recovery room. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2010

Dr. Murphy did not take the time to explain anything to me after discovering that I had a large fibroid. It was very disconcerting.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2008

Dr.Murphy is an excellent obstetrician but a poor gynecologist. He often dismisses gynecologic complaints and his panacea for ALL gyn problems is birth control or progesterone. There is no investigation if one's symptoms do not fall within his limited scope.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Lance D. Murphy's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1994)