Ratings for Dr. Gustavo A. Sanroman

these people do not care about your well being, beware if you fall on hard times they have no compassion an extend no "courtesy" .

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. SanRoman delivered two of my children and each experience was the BEST. I love, love, love him and his staff. Very knowledgeable and caring. Can't recommend him more highly.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

I had my second pregnancy through this office. It was such a wonderful experience. They are very understanding and patient. I can not say enough great things about this office.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2011

It took this doctor over two weeks and 10 messages of mine left with his staff before he called me back to tell me the results of my biopsy. I begged and pleaded with his staff to know the answer. Finally, he called me and by the time he did, I had fully researched all of the possible answers and he couldn't give me a logical explanation of my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

I only deal with Michelle and she is amazing - she definitely was an old soul healer in another life if you understand ;), great energy. I agree with the previous rating. The front desk staff never stops gossiping.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

I have actually never met Dr. San Ramon; however, deal with his staff regularly. Loriellen La Russo is great. They are very knowledgable and caring. I am not crazy about the administrative staff. They are chatty.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2009

As an OB, extremely compassionate, caring, goes above and beyond to provide you and your unborn child the best of care. Also amazing as a gyn if you are prone to problems.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2008

Great doctor and very professional at the same time very compasionate.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

Dr. Gustavo A. Sanroman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY