Ratings for Dr. Robert H. Kramer

I have been seeing Dr. Kramer for over 24 years. He has been the most caring, concerned, friendly, hands on doctor I have ever had. The Dr. Kramer always takes time to ask and answer questions, and really listens. His assistant, Debbie has been so gracious, understanding, and helpful. She always has a smile and never seems to have a bad day. I have referred quite a few family and friends to Dr. Kramer, and everyone of them has grown to feel the same way I do.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

by far the best ob/gyn to walk this earth!! No one, and I mean no one compares to Dr. Kramers ability, kindness, caring and compassion. He is simply the BEST there is. I left the "other" big practice and started to go to him when I followed Tracy the NP who had been with the big box group. Well, there is no comparison to what this doctor does, and his knowledge and genuine spirit. He is definitely the BEST that there is!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2008

Dr. Robert H. Kramer's Credentials

• Hebrew

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1980)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY