Ratings for Dr. Ankur Desai

Staff in New Hartford are so discriminating, on all questions they are answering with stupid looks on their faces, doctor is good, but to deal with jugements and discrimination from his staff is not woth it.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Desai for many years . He is a wonderful caring Dr. who listens to what the patient says.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

He's a vicious scumbag. He raped me. He's a****!!!hes a criminal

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Crappy office staff, very unknowledgeable. Couldn't see me because I had moved and came back.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Ankur Desai is a wonderful doctor and his staff if great too. Professional and personal. He has been my OB-GYN for over 12 years. I highly recommend him if you are looking for an OB-GYN.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Was excused from the office for choosing another physician to perform my hysterectomy ! This is patient abandonment ! Very rude office manager new Hartford office !

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

A couple years ago I was going for a VBAC. They were awesome....willing to allow me to go to 42 weeks and knew going as natural as possible was important. However, unfortunately my baby turned breech and Dr. Desai explained all my options in a very kind and understanding manner. He's a great Dr. along with his wife and the midwifes in the practice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

the receptionist were very rude, they hung up on me a couple times. waited 2 hours, the doctor only talked to me for 2 minutes about a serious problem

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Desai, and all the staff I have met at MV Women's Health Associates! They were so supportive, and knowledgeable and caring all through my very difficult and complicated pregnancy! I am so thankful to have such good woman's health care in our area!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2009

Dr. Ankur Desai's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rome, NY