Ratings for Dr. Francine A. Guzman

This doctor is so sweet. She makes you feel very welcomed. I've been going to see her since I was 16. I am now 32. They have some new staff members & they are all very nice. I do have to wait a while to be seen half of the time but that's ok with me. I'm so very comfortable with her. Let's face it going to an OBGYN is never fun but Dr. Guzman makes it as easy as it could possibly be.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Guzman is a great doctor. I have been with her for 4 years now and am very comfortable seeing her. She has some new staff and they are extremely nice and respectful. She does run late sometimes and there is a semi long wait to see her at times. She seems to always be busy which has to be a good thing; That can only mean she's a really good doctor.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Dr Guzman has been my doctor since I was 23 years old. I have been coming to this office for 9 years. All I can say is the doctors are great and they have new staff. The reason I'm making this comment is because in the past I have experienced some of their rude office staff. They are all nice and actually say their name when I call the office. I never have a problem getting in for ER visits. The exam rooms are a little outdated but overall I have never had a problem getting results and being diagnosed correctly. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

The staff is very rude. You will also wait a very long time. She spend very little time with you and is always rushing you out.She says okay hun" to everything you say. It took 2 months for me to get a letter saying Im at high risk of hpv. I tried to set up an appointment to explain what this meant. Impossible to get a hold of she was very busy. She doe not answer all of your questions and does not listen. A month later I switched Doctors and was told I have ovarian cysts.... still going through some more testing..If you see Guzman just know shes a half doer, she will not listen and because she will not listen she will not check everything.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

Awful place. Staff is rude. Impossible to get a hold of her. Never returns phone calls. Don't bother scheduling an appointment because they are never on time. Plan on at least an hour in the waiting room, if not more. When you do actually get in to see her, she's running on to the next patient within 5 minutes. In all the years I went there, I have never had a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2009

Dr. Francine A. Guzman's Credentials

• Polish

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1979)

Top Hospitals in Rockville Centre, NY