Ratings for Dr. David Foster

This Dr is the best. He is attentive, and highly skilled. Its too bad, that we cant clone him. Hes been my ob/gyn for 18 yrs .

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I love Dr Foster. I see him for Lichen Sclerosus but developed Pelvic Organ Prolapse. He is doing surgery on March 18, 2013. He's the only one I trust for this. He is kind, personable, takes his time with you. He even apologizes if the exam hurts! I am 1 1/2 hours away from Rochester in Buffalo but I gladly make the trip every 6 months. I really like Eva, who was so helpful scheduling the surgery so that I don't have to go to Rochester more than once for the presurgery exam and then the surgery itself.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Foster is a very nice, very good doctor. I feel fortunate to live close enough to Rochester so that I can see him.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2008

How can I express my appreciation for this wonderful man who has radically changed my life?! I spent years with GYN pain & no one could help me. Then I was referred to Dr. Foster. He listened to my concerns, never rushed me, was extremely gentle, allowed my husband to be part of the decision making, very thorough in his explanations & recommendations, not a trace of arrogance. He has done frontline research in his area of expertise which has been published. He's the only doctor who does this and is training new doctors at University of Rochester so that countless women will benefit. I had to have surgery & it was very successful. His entire team was so kind, so is his office staff, especially Meredith. If you have chronic pain this is the doctor for you, even if you live in California! I've had some pretty bad experiences with other doctors but Dr. Foster is the REAL DEAL! Dr. Foster, you will always have a special place in my heart. THANK YOU!!!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Dr. David Foster's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1976)