Ratings for Dr. Sareena Fazili

I would never refer anyone to Dr. Fazili. I went in for my very first appointment and she was very nice. 3weeks later I found out I was pregnant. Because of health issues this pregnancy was a high risk. I was put on a medication that was supposedly safe and low and behold in my 8th month of pregnancy I delivered a baby girl was was stillborn..she seemed to care so I thought. My post op visit she was very cold..this was a very emotional time for me and my Husband and she showed her true colors..not a good Dr in my book..and the front desk staff isn't very friendly..its like your bothering them.

Submitted May 27, 2015

I absolutely adore Dr. Fazili. She is very patient and knowledgable. My primary doctor practices holistic medicine and Dr. Fazili supports as well as understands my personal choices when it comes to herbs/supplements vs. western medicine. I appreciate her and her staff!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

Can not believe that people have had bad experiences. Dr. Fazili and her staff have always been very helpful and taken the time to answer any questions that me or my husband have. They do not rush visits and are very through and took our needs and wants into consideration. If there is any negative it is that sometimes they run a tad behind, but I do not know any doctor that doesn't.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

She is very unprofessional to say the least and only cares about making money. She doesn't care about patients.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011

I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Fazili. I work in a doctor's office so I have high expectations..... I had a bit of a complicated pregnancy...and I truely feel like I owe my health, and my daughter's health to Dr. Fazili's perfectly timed judgement, her diligence, expertise, & personlized care, and I could go on and on..... I was never nervous, or worried because I always had 100% confidence in my health & my baby’s health with her. She always made me feel supported, re-assured & safe. Her staff is awesome...very patient...very kind...I always felt like I was their only patient.....

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

The office isn't great and the staff is pretty unfriendly aside from one of the PA's I saw once or twice. When I first started seeing her, she was wonderful. I was so happy to have such a good doctor, or so I thought. Then a couple years later, it seemed as though she didn't care anymore. I would try explaining my issues and concerns and also what I felt may be wrong as well as what I wanted for myself personally. She didn't listen, didn't seem to care, and basically forced me to do what she felt was best. After my last appointment, I will definitely not be returning to that office. There are plenty of other places to go...talk to your friends/family and find a doctor who actually listens and understands.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr Fazili wasn't particularly gentle doing the exam, i'm small and tight with muscle spasms and it was very painful. But i've been having my exams done by her nurse practitioner or PA and both are great, very gentle, very kind. and the nurse practitioner is extremely knowledgeable. Dr Fazili was also pretty ignorant when it came to questions concerning the thyroid and hormone replacement. She said with my TSH levels i didn't need to go on thyroid meds, a very knowledgeable endocrinologist put me on them, thank goodness! also, she now has a PA who handles the hormone issues and other endocrinology concerns and she is brilliant. all of these offset the bad experiences that i've had with Dr. Fazili. I"m assuming she's a better OB then GYN? but her superb staff of PAs and nurse practitioners make up for her deficits, thus the higher rating than if it were just her. AS for staff rating, front desk not very personable, but the PAs and nurse practitioner, superb!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Fazili is an extermely caring and helpful ob/gyn. She is emphathetic to her patients and is very easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

This woman is a very nice person. She is also a very helpful doctor. I had her for my OB when my daughter was born and I couldn't have asked for more!!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Excellent doctor - very informed and helpful with any problem or question you may have.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009

Dr. Sareena Fazili's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1998)

Oxford