Ratings for Dr. Dinesh L. Vadher

TEN YEARS AGO, A VERY CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER WAS EXPERIENCING EXCESSIVE BLEEDING FROM LIFE CHANGES. SHE WAS HEMORRHAGING ALOT. DR, VADHER WANTED TO TO A TOTAL HYSTERECTOMY. I RESEARCHED THE SITUATION AND DISCOVERED THAT THIS CLOSE FAMILY MEMBER DID NOT NEED A HYSTERECTOMY AT ALL. SHE HAD NO FIBROIDS. THE HYSTERECTOMY IS A SERIOUS LIFE ALTERING OPERATION. I SUGGESTED THAT THE RESEARCH INDICATES THAT SHE IS A CANDIDATE FOR A TEN MINUTE OUT PATIENT PROCEDURE CALLED AN OBLATION/CAUTERIZATION OF THE UTERUS INTERNAL WALL WHICH STOPS THE BLEEDING ASAP. HE SAID; "I DON'T DO THAT PROCEDURE." HE WAS WILLING TO DO EXTENSIVE SURGERY INSTEAD, WE CONSULTED WITH ANOTHER REALLY EMINENT OBGYN IN NASSAU COUNTY ON THE MIRACLE MILE/ROUTE 25A. HE SAID, SHE ABSOLUTELY DID NOT WARRANT A HYSTERECTOMY AT ALL. HE DID THE OBLATION IN TEN MINUTES. SHE WAS OUT OF THE HOSPITAL IN TWO HOURS. SHE HASN'T BLEED A DROP OF HER PRECIOUS BLOOD IN TEN YEARS. SO I HEARTILY DO NOT RECOMMEND DR. VADHER AT ALL.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Vadher for over 25 years! He is very knowledgeable, very compassionate, and I have always felt like I was in very very good hands!!! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Vadher's for almost 15 years. He is the nicest and kindest doctor that you will ever meet. He is very informed and concerned about his patients' welfare. I have recommended Dr. Vadher to several friends. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

Dr. Dinesh L. Vadher's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1972)