Ratings for Dr. Ranjan K. Dasgupta

Dr. Ranjan is a gift from God Himself. Incredibly helpful every step of the way. Calm and patient, willing to do everything to keep you and the baby in best of health. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I love Dr. Dasgupta and he so kind, caring and takes his time explaning himself and never is in a rush to leave the room. He is always concerned about me and my family.. i love him!!! d

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I will not recommend this doctor if you are looking for a doc who genuinely cares for his patient. He is eloquent and it is easy to think he cares, but those are all empty words to waste time. I went to him when I was 30 weeks and was uncomfortable with his empty words customer service. Then I took a fall when I was 33 weeks and thats when I realized he was a mistake. After taking the fall, I came straight to his office and his assistant sent me to the hospital - the doc didn't even check me while I was right outside his door. While in the greenwich hospital, the staff scared me trying to give me all sorts of drugs, when I requested them to connect me to my doc, he was unavailable. Never received a call from his office to check on me and then when I decided to go to him to finally hear how I was doing after the fall, because the hospital never said a word to me, he made a face, asked his assistant why I was there and asked his assistant to do a stress test on me, (after 1 week of the fall!) and let me go. As an educated aware patient I was humiliated and my concerns and expectations were undermined by this doc. Very impersonal, very unprofessional, very everything you don't want during your pregnancy. NOT Recommended.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

One of the best Dr. I had the pleasure to be under his care! During my pregnancy took very good care for me and he delivered my baby! Very happy with his advise and care!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Worst doctor i have ever met in my life! I am 33 weeks pregnant and i only stayed with this doctor bc i did not know anyone else, he makes you feel unimportant and doesnt care about you or tour baby, on his hands i feel like just another pregnant woman, he is not helpful and does not like to answer questions, if you feel sick he doesnt care sends you straight to the hospital and never calls or returns calls personally. If you are looking for a doctor who will give you guidance and support, this is not your doctor! I have never been faced with such a bad doctor in my life, and i will go further and say he is selective on the clients he likes

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

One of the best OBGYN. I have gone to 3 different OBGYN when I was pregnant and I must say, Dr Dasgupta is one of the nicest, knowledgeable and caring doctor. I was always comfortable visiting a female Gynecologist for my reasons but ever since Dr. DasGupta delivered my baby, I must say I cannot think of anyone else better than him. He gives a lot of time to his patients and listens to what they have to say or share. I have continued going to him for my annual exams and I still see the same level of care and support that he and his staff offer to his patients. I would highly recommend Dr DasGupta.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

The NICEST doctor in the entire world. Always answers all of my questions thoroughly, makes you feel soo comfortable and at ease, and really just couldn't be more wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

Has an amazing bedside manner. Is very knowledgeable and thorough and explores all your options. Allows you to be involved in the decisions about your health. Have referred several friends to him and they all think he is the best.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Saw Dr. Dasgupta when my regular doctor was out. Listens well and has a great manner. Seems very knowlegeable.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Incredible doctor. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Great bedside manner. Puts you at ease very quickly, very supportive and confident even in a difficult pregnancy. Called us at home to check on my gestational diabetes. Gave me his personal beeper # in case I had problems. SUPER!!!!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Ranjan K. Dasgupta's Credentials

• Bengali

• Jawaharlal Inst Of Post-Grad Med Educ, Madras Univ, Pondicherry (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Rye, NY