Ratings for Dr. Qurratulain T. Siddiqui

The doctor is very knowledgable and kind. She performs a thorough examination. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

She was highly recomended by her other patients when I first met her. She is an OB for high risk pregnancies as well. She has been my obgyn for 6 yrs. She delivered both my children(Dilara-Deyyan)both were c-secs. She performed excellent c-secs. The scar is very minimal 2 inch maybe and smooth beautifully done compared to other c-secs that I have seen, she does not use staples so staple scars are out. Her knowledge and her bed side manners are exceptional. I had problem pregnancy's and she was there for me in every step of 9 months. She was quick to return calls. She is just a very nice lady as a person and an excellent doctor. Her office is little bit messy but do not listen to the other reviewer. The staff if OK, I agree not too bright exception of Jenaine. If I had 10 pregnancy's I would go to her for all 10 again and again. She is very good and I highly recomend her.!!! DR. Siddiqui is one of kind.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2008

absolutely the filthiest office i have ever been to. doctor and receptionist are brain dead. office is an old house converted into an office. most billing is done in a fully functional kitchen. the bathrooms are disgusting. her seats are stacks of magazines and nothing seems sterile. stay away.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

Dr. Qurratulain T. Siddiqui's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1984)