Ratings for Dr. Scott Berman

I was referred to Dr. Berman through my daughter and was disappointed when my daughter called me to inform me that as a result of the way SHE was treated by his receptionist who made the mistake that Dr. Berman refused to speak to her or give her an annual exam today. Since I became a patient of Dr. Berman because of my daughter's referral to him I decided to call him to remind him that I became a patient of his because of her and tried to explain the misunderstanding and he still refused to talk to my daughter and was okay to lose us both as a patients. To me that speaks volumes of his character.

Submitted March 28, 2019

Made a very scary and nervous apprehensive visit into a calming visit. Dr. Berman put me at ease and made the appointment easy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2019

I went for an appointment as a new patient. He talked about anything but my health for about 4-5 min. Then he charged me $225 although he didn’t touch me. And worse when I complained about the service to the office, they insisted on charging me and I insisted to let Dr. Berman know about my complaint first. The office called the next day saying Dr. Berman still want us to pay. So I paid and never returned...

Submitted June 28, 2018

I hands down recommend Dr. Scott Berman to everyone I know! It's too bad I didn't know him sooner. I started out with Suffolk obgyn because I only felt comfortable seeing a women doctor, but I left there because they treated me like another number and had zero bedside manner even while I was having a miscarriage. I was lucky if I saw the same doctor twice and I needed a change. Shortly after I became pregnant, Dr. Berman was recommended to me and boy am I glad he was. He never made me feel uncomfortable or bad and was always gentle, funny and compassionate. I always felt like I was visiting a cousin or uncle when I went in for a checkup. He is very real and has fantastic bedside manners. There are not too many doctors that remember you personally and treat you like you aren't the millionth patient they have seen. He even held my hand right before my c-section because I was so scared. Doctor Berman is not only a great doctor but a great human being.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Him and his staff are all truly amazing at what they do, I trust him with everything!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I was very happy with Dr. Berman and his staff. I will continue to go for all my needs

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Great experience at doctor Berman's. I transferred there because I was very unhappy with my old ob office and it was the best thing that I did. Great doctor and staff. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Great Doctor. Put me at ease and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Did not do even the basic evaluation and workup. I am a medical professional and I asked my daughter to see a GYN--- nothing was done. Not even the basic exam. Don't recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2015

Dr. Berman is the best GYN I have ever been to. I had a big problem with the PA at my other GYN's office, who, during the course of my exam made an insulting comment to me! It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Berman, he even took the time to show me his antique medical instrument collection after I asked about the items. He was a great r. Dr. I felt very at ease and everything went very smoothly. I recommend him to all women who are looking for a great GYN

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr. Scott Berman's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Stony Brook, NY