Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Godecki

Dr. Godecki is probably the physician I trust the most out of any that I have seen over the years. He has always gotten me through any health problem I came to him for.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

This DR is by far the most kind and compassionate DR i have ever seen and i've seen several DRs during my 60 years. he is a very knowledgeable and considerate DR. Willing to take the time you need to explain your ills. I have seen him for many years now and he has gotten me through some bad times with my health. I would highly recommend this DR to any women that needs a smart, dependable, and very personable GYN.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2010

Dr. Godecki is a wonderful doctor. He is professional, respectful, kind, compassionate, and knows his stuff. I have known no better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Godecki has treated me for several years and you can't find a more dedicated doctor. I'm now in my early 50's and he has delivered my children and I had a hysterectomy in 2007. Through the years his compassion and understanding of the patient never fail.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Respectful, professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, thorough. Always willing to answer any questions; the very best.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

Dr. Mark A. Godecki's Credentials

• Coll Med, Univ Jagiellonski, Krakow, Poland (Grad. 1970)

GHI