Ratings for Dr. Loriann Fraas

Too rushed and flip about my condition. Resulted in a more serious problem for me and my infant.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Women's Suburban is an average practice. Most times you do not have a long wait, but other times you do. It is very impersonal- you get the feeling you are more of a number instead of a patient. Dr. Fraas is the insensitive and always rushed. After having an issue where I sought a second opinion, this group refused to see me as a patient. My reccomendation is to seek another practice when looking for quality care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

dr fraas is wonderful. i would highly refer her to all of my friends

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

This whole practice is great! They're understanding, organized, and really punctual. I had a bad experience with another physician, and they were actually willing to acknowledge that the other doc was inthe wrong. It takes a lot for any doctor to be willing to do that these days. All of the physicians listened to my concerns, and either validated and dealt with, or explained to me like an adult why I didn't need to be worried.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr.Fraas takes time to listen to any concerns and does her very best to find the right solution. I would and have highly recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2009

Dr. Loriann Fraas's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Tonawanda, NY