Ratings for Dr. Edith M. Westpfal

The office staff were all very nice and courteous. The receptionist was able to get me copies of my medical records that I had been denied and my general practitioner had been denied. The receptionist even offered to let me change the channel on the TV to something other than weather. I appreciate how much time Dr. Westpfal spent talking to me about my condition, which probably explains why her appointments run late. I chose Dr. Westpfal because her website said "She has interests in hysterectomy prevention alternatives" but the only really option she gave me for my situation was a hysterectomy so I was extremely disappointed in this. She also wasn't up to date on some of the newer non-hysterectomy procedures that have come on the market in the last couple of years. Overall she was very nice and spent plenty of time talking to me.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2014

Very pleased, Dr. Westpfal spent a good deal of time listening to concerns. Very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Edith M. Westpfal's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1995)

Commercial Insurance Company