Ratings for Dr. Gabriel A. San Roman

Dr Gabriel San Roman is as great as a doctor gets. He has the education, experience AND bedside manner to make you feel both special and important from day one. He takes the time to listen and really establish a caring and trusting relationship with his patients. He's never too busy or rushed to sit down and explain everything regarding your care. I could only wish that all of my other doctors could have his qualities but unfortunately that is unrealistic. Thank you again doctor for everything and this third baby that awaits me:)

flag | Submitted January 31, 2019

Nobody beats Dr. San Roman. I have dealt with other fertility specialists but NOBODY treated my husband and I like Dr. San Roman and his office employees. From the moment we sat down with him, he made us feel like we no longer had a problem because he had the solution. He gave us hope and most importantly he gave us pregnancy! We are expecting our first baby! I owe it all to Dr. San Roman and would recommend him to everyone and anyone who has had trouble conceiving.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. San Roman was recommended by a friend when I was having difficulty trying to conceive. Dr. San Roman and all of his staff at the Smithtown office are amazing! The Doctor and Staff truly care and take the time to answer any questions you may have. I had my last visit at the office on Monday because I am expecting! I will truly miss visiting this office and highly recommend this practice to anyone struggling with fertility issues. I can't thank Dr. San Roman and his staff enough!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

The finest by far! He truly listened to our unique situation and tailored his plan towards that directly. We had gone somewhere else and had been completely turned off. Our family is now complete. My little guy is in his exersaucer 6 months old as I write this. He made our dream come true. He held my hand and took me on this beautiful journey to our son. My husband and I are forever grateful and would recommend him to anyone looking for fertility help.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. San Roman is absolutely wonderful. He worked closely with my husband and I for a year to get me pregnant. He is very caring and understanding. I can not even begin to express my gratitude for his work. The nurses and staff at his office are all very helpful and kind. I would recommend any one to this office. I look forward to returning again in the future.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr. San Roman and his entire team take the time to listen, explain and make you feel at ease during a very stressful time. I was the type of case that my last fertility office had "given up on" but this office gave me hope and now I'm 24 weeks pregnant with my little miracle baby boy! A lot can be said about the power of positive and compassionate treatment along with top notch medical care, they are both equally important and you will get both here. The nurses are also the best around!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

From Where to start Dr Gabriel is one of the best doctors I have ever met in my life.I have been seeing him for 9 months and just graduated after getting pregnant. He is an amazing person.The staff is ultimately caring and nice Emily,Mary,Janet,Dawn they are just a sweetheart they took cared of me as family. Miss them all.We definitely be going again with my little ones.Dr Gabriel is an angel for me and my husband.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. San Roman and his staff are the most professional, caring, sensitive and skilled practices I have ever encountered. From the moment I met him I knew this was the right fit. He listened to our desires for our family, was sensitive to our concerns, treated me like one of his own family...his staff was equally kind, compassionate and skilled. I knew regardless of the outcome, that this would be the place and these were the people we would take this journey with to complete our family. I had previously gone to a different fertility specialist and I had an entirely different 1st encounter with them. It was such a negative experience that it delayed us a full year. As a final resort, a friend had recommend Dr. San Roman and from the moment I went...I had hope. Today, I was released from his care, pregnant within 3 months of our first visit. I cried and hugged every staff member. It was the first time since I lost a baby over two years ago that I felt like I could breathe...I was so filled with gratitude and joy. Dr. Gabriel San Roman is an angel as far as I am concerned. He is my "Saint Gabriel" who gave me the joyous news that I am expecting. I will forever be grateful to each member of his beautiful team of professionals.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

I saw Dr. San Roman for about a year and a half. He's staff is amazing. I loved his positive attitude at first I thought he was the best I know it is not he's fault that we did not get pregnant but many times did I leave his office and cry the entire way home. Yes he is comfortable to talk to but I hated the fact he would greet me every time I saw him with how are you and when I replied how are you back he always said " I'm good I'm making babies" I also was told a lot that my window of opportunity was bigger than I though. I have to say after the first 3-4 months I started to feel like just a number. For other reasons I would not recommend Dr. San Roman

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Amazing office and staff! I went to other offices and none of them compare to this practice.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Gabriel A. San Roman's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1985)

MSP/BC Med