Ratings for Dr. Maria Abbattista

I have been going to this praactice for 15 years and love all the Dr's there, but by far Dr Abbatista is my favorite. She delivered my second baby and pray she is on call for my third. She has a great bedside manner and anytime I had a question She, not the nurse would call me back. She does tell it like it is but I respect that and would rather have a Dr like that.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2012

By far the WORST doctor I have ever been to. My other obgyn in the same office was not there. I saw Abbattista. She never caught on to the cyst on my ovary which was huge and had to be removed. The ovaries are felt during a routine pelvic exam. I never understood why she couldn't feel something so massive. She gave me a few samples of vioxx (which was later taken off the market b/c of links to heart attacks and strokes) and sent me on my way. She never ordered an ultra sound or looked into these pains I was experiencing. The worst experience ever I would never reccommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I have been a patient of this practice for quite some time. I normally saw Dr Ainsworth but had Dr Abbattista on call for delivery of my second baby and loved her. She is friendly and has a nice bedside manner. Office staff is nice but getting through to the office can be a challenge. There is plenty of parking and office has a convenient location.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2010

Overall I was very happy with my visit to Dr Abbattista. I was very anxious about the visit since it was my first time to the gynecologist. The office staff was friendly. The doctor made me feel very comfortable and explained everything that was happening. She was very professional and approachable.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

This doctor is extremely unprofessional. I decided to go to her rather than cancel my appointment because my normal OBGYN was called out on emergency the day of. This was the first time I met with her. During my short visit she made judgments about my lifestyle and weight and spoke in a manor that I found offensive. She was joking around with the technician in the room and speaking candidly as if there wasn't a patient in the room with her. I took everything she said with a grain of salt, but it frightens me to think how a patient who took her seriously might have reacted or left that office feeling.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2010

Dr. Maria Abbattista's Credentials

• Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)