Ratings for Dr. Gregory Karasik

Very unprofessional. Had an affair with one of his patients. Very sick. You read about the court proceedings that lead to a ban on his medical license. Choose elsewhere for your care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

I can't imagine anyone else delivering my son. Dr. Karasik made me feel confident and knowledgeable throughout my 41 week pregnancy. He truly is an amazing and gifted doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Doctor Karasic for 5 yrs. I had went through many obgyn's prior to finding him. In my own experience I truely feel he is a very percise, informative and relieable doctor. He is very caring and punctual.He takes time to listen and address any concerns you may have for the issue you are seeing him for. I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2013

My family physician gave me 3 gynecologists to choose from, I did some personal research and found that Dr Karasik was the best dr but may have some "bedside manner" problems. I felt I would rather have the best physician and could deal with any issues that would arise. However, I found Dr. Karasik to be very professional, he told things like it was, which i appreciated very much, and I would rate his bedside manner as very good. As long as you understand that he is your doctor, not your best friend. He is there to perform a service which in my case was a hysterectomy. He did an excellent job, followed up in the hospital nicely, spoke intelligently, but not down, or over to myself and my family prior to, and after the surgery. We all think very highly of him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

horrible visit- better luck to anyone else

flag | Submitted January 28, 2009

Dr. Gregory Karasik's Credentials

• First Leningrad I P Pavlov Med Inst, St Petersburg, Russia (Grad. 1982)

Centene