Ratings for Dr. Timothy Snell

One of the most thorough doctors I've ever dealt with .. Very fortunate to be able to call him my family physician

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had. Very knowledgeable and always listens to concerns. My family is very fortunate to have him for our doctor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

As a registered nurse I feel some patients vary in their expectations on what a family doctor can or will provide- Dr Snell is a fantastic family doctor - excellent and caring with children and the usual issues families come across. My children are treated like his own - with compassion and kindness. I have had my share of serious illnesses, dr snell referred me to the right specialists and I have had treatment accordingly.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Too quick to write prescriptions. Not open to alternative treatments and/or diet changes to control symptoms.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Snell may be a nice guy, but being a nice guy doesn't make you a good doctor. This is a doctor who ignores my requests for heart check ups (Having palp's, and chest pains) and a regular check up. This is a guy who can't find all my medical information in my medical folder, and I was born into this medical clinic (previously owned by the late Dr. Brown)..I have my period three times in a month, and that's "normal" to him..Give me a break!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Best doctor I have ever had! Never rushes me, pleasant and very professional! I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Great. Sometimes had a bit of a wait but he had you undivided attention once you got in. Always willing to refer if not his area of expertise.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

incredibly smart and gives the best care to his patients in hospital and office

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Snell is the best doctor I have ever had. I had many issues over the years with migraines and chronic headaches. Every other doctor dismissed me and told me there was nothing to be done. I started seeing Dr. Snell, he has not only done any and all testing I've brought up, but he's taken proactive measures to try and stop them. My only complaint is it takes 3-4 weeks to book an appointment, but this is due to the fact there aren't many doctors here, he has a hard time saying no to new patients.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Best Doctor in Oromocto.I'm always taking care of no matter what.Happy to say he's my family Doctor :) .

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012