You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak

I have worked with Dr. Val at the Regional Cancer Center at Martinsville. He is a delightful person and always ready to help patients.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2010

"Dr. Val," as he is affectionately known, was amazing!! During my mom's first appointment with him, he sat down with our family, answered any questions we had, and was extremely knowledgeable. He went over the pathology from the very beginning of Mom's diagnosis with cancer, and was more thorough than any other doctor we have been to. All in all, he spent about an hour and a half with us! He even made sure to shake my littlest sister's hand (she's 12) and ask her if she had any questions. He was absolutely wonderful, and I know my mother is in good hands with him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak's Credentials

Centene
Multiplan
Sagamore Health Network

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=54149'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=54149'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 5, 2014