Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth V. Brandewie

Was my ob for 2 healthy vaginal births. I liked her bedside manor but does seem rushed/ too busy during office visits often.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I saw Dr. Brandewie on a referral from my medical doctor. I was very impressed with the time she spent with me and answered my questions. The office is very helpful when I call with questions or concerns, the nurse always gets back to me in a timely manner. I recommend her to all of my friends who are looking for a obgyn. She along with her staff are very compassionate and caring people.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

My daughter stopped growing at 37 weeks gestation, and this doctor let me go past my due date to December 16, 4 days past my due date before she would induce. She was 6 lbs 8 oz at full term, and some people sent as far as asking me if I was sure my due date was correct. My daughter almost died during delivery, and she had no sense of urgency about getting her out. St. John hospital is a joke. I will never have another baby there.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

i hope no one in this world sees her. my daughter about lost her life and on top of that i about died as well. i even had a different obgyn fix what she did wrong. the new obgyn asked me how i was even still alive!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I totally miss Dr. Brandewie. I would love to have her back in Sidney, OH because 1st I love to see her for my annual exam and now that my daughter is pregnant. I would have loved for her to deliver my first grand child. Does anyone know where she moved to?

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

Dr. is compassionate, listens and doesn't rush you. She made me feel comfortable and would see her again.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Great Dr. Very caring, and easy to talk to. Her staff is very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

The office is full ove extremely nice people and the doctor was very helpful and she was extremely kind. she didn't judgment me and that was the best part i think. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

dr brandewie delivered my baby girl in sept 2007 in sidney ohio. i miss her so much and just want everyone to know that she is awesome

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

She delivered my 6th baby. I wish I had found her 20 years ago. Everyone you encounter from the receptionist to the Dr. are wonderfully caring, kind, patient and helpful. I'll be taking my girls to her when the time comes.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth V. Brandewie's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Westlake, OH