Ratings for Dr. Linbee V. Sayat

After finding out I was pregnant I made and appointment with OSU physicians assuming they would be the best in the Columbus area. After my first appt and having bloodwork done that was completely unnecessary and being charged over $400 for it I had a bad feeling about this place. I then had my ultra sound with dr Sayat and she seemed very nice and personable but did not care at all that as a patient we waited 45 min in the room waiting for her. She said she wanted to see me back in 4 weeks for another ultra sound. After showing up, we were not put in the ultrasound room Bc she didn't notate anywhere that's why she wanted to see me. I would not have gone to the appt to just say hello and wage my time. After waiting this time in the room for 1 hours, my husband asked the nurse what was going on and was told dr Sayat was running behind and said we were next. We waited another 30 minutes and still nothing so we left and will never go back. Patients to them are a money maker not a concern.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Leenbee Sayat for years. In the begining she was O.K. in terms of her interactions. Although she has a calm and gentle tone, but she can be mean or disrespectful. She told me there was no need to be seen again. I think her personality has changed lately, she is not as caring as she used to be. She performed a very painful exam, I was crying home from pain of this exam and for 2 days I was so miserable. Then I found out from another Dr. that this procedure should have been done under general anesthesia. She took biopsy, never sent me any letters regarding the finidngs of the biopsy, or never called to explain what the findings have been. I felt she was not as nice as years ago.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

I had booked a new patient appointment with Dr. Sayat when I was 6 weeks pregnant, but I began miscarrying 2 weeks before our scheduled appointment so I met her for the first time under trying circumstances. Even through my stress, I could appreciate how sympathetic and competent she was. I had already done some research online about my options and the pros/cons, and she was clearly up on the latest research and helped me suss out the best option for me. Everyone handles miscarriage differently, and I had a feeling that Dr. Sayat was listening really closely and seemed invested in helping me choose an option that made sense for me. Dr. Sayat was equally sympathetic at the followup appointment, and she managed to do a tricky part of my exam without hurting me (and that would have been super easy to do, given what she was doing!). In doing so, she saved me from needing another followup appointment! I was very impressed with her, and I look forward to using her as my OB/GYN in the future.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

Dr. Sayat really helped me when I had a virus. She is my neighbor, so she came over to look at me free of charge, but she was very kind and knew a lot about what I had. She really helped me recover quickly. Much recommended!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Linbee for about 3 years, before that I saw her husband. They are both VERY professional. I am 52 so no more babies for me (I hope)but Linbee was helpful in explaining IUD's to me when I went off the pill and has been helpful in explaining menopause issues. Always cheerful and respectful that I am an educated medical consumer and interested in more than what the "insurance" or govt will pay for.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Notice the Medicaid/Medicare status of clients. Quick deterrant for me when regarding information on a doctor and what is said. Very personable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Absolutely great. Would recommend her to anyone, she is very knowledgeable and sweet. Glad to have found her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

I really loved my experience with Dr. Sayat. I had a very difficult pregnancy, and she was very attentive to my needs. She was professional, kind, and caring the whole time. She always answered my questions and treated me very respectfully. I would recommend her highly. These other negative posts seem not very forthcoming.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2011

Dr. Sayat didn't care about the health condition of her patient at all. She ignored my concerns and questions. And she disappeared after my surgery, not even leaving a message about how the surgery went. Then I found out from another doctor that there were some big problems during the surgery, which she should have told me for better recovery and for future reference.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I have been a patient of Linbee's for several years and she has always been very helpful and attentive. Though I have not had a pregnancy with Linbee, she addresses all of my health issues and takes great care of my gyn problems. I recommend her frequently.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Linbee V. Sayat's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)