Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Davy

Dr. Davy is Excellent!.....I delivered my first child with her but its when I miscarried that she showed me her dedication to her practice. I had a birth that ended which required a DNC two days before my birthday. Her nurse called me and said Dr. Davy see's its your birthday so she wants you to come this Saturday instead of your birthday we understand how this may feel. She talked to me called me for a follow up call and that showed me she cared. She is down to earth and takes times with you to understand the level of care.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Dr. Davy is my OB and I love the care she provides for me. I was relieved to find another OB who I liked since my last OB quit practicing!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

She is the only doctor that has made me feel completly comfortable! She spends alot of time in the room and trys to get questions out of you even if you dont have any. I was induced at night and ended up delievering at 4:30am and she came in for the delivery leaving her babys at home. She is great and I even referred my sister to her in a time of need and she also thought she was great.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Susan M. Davy's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)