Ratings for Dr. Sudhakar S. Rao

Dr. Rao was an excellent OB. He delivered my first child and was very thorough in explaining everything. He was always pleasant, professional and easy to talk to. He answered all my questions and always ensured to ask whether I had any other concerns about the pregnancy. He always explained what to expect and we were able to plan ahead. My delivery went smoothly - and Dr. Rao was available throughout my labor. My baby was delivered naturally and safely - without any complications even though I had gestational diabetes. I highly recommend Dr. Rao.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

dr. rao is great!! very kind and takes the time to talk to you and explains everything. he makes his own phone calls to you and makes sure that you understand everything!! best doctor that i've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. Rao is kind, helpful and knowledgeable. I switched to Dr. Rao because my original physician was was rude and condescending, which I find unacceptable. Even if you only spend ten minutes with him, it always feels longer because he never interrupts you or seems rushed. He smiles and is cheerful. He even took the time to email me cord blood information. He always listens to me and his office calls you back quickly if you have a question; with the other office I had, you were lucky to get a call back on the same day. The front desk staff is also organized and kind, as well as the nurses. The office/exam room is always quiet and clean.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

I switched ob/gyn's on my 3rd pregnancy after my 1st doctor let a resident screw up my c-section. Dr. Rao handled my pain throughout my pregnancy wonderfully. He is always friendly, very thorough, & easy to talk to. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Dr. Sudhakar S. Rao's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1992)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal