Ratings for Dr. Kathy Lee Sang

Most of the front staff needs a lesson on manners and politeness. Louisa is the absolute worse. Try to smile once a day and be nice. Most front staff act like they have something better to do and can’t acknowledge you when you are standing in front of them. Luckily Dr Kathy is amazing and that is the only reason I stick around. My one complaint about Dr. Kathy is she runs behind bars t how can you be on time when you start your day late everytime. The front staff who does Saturday’s (African American) women is the best. The rest of the front staff should take some lessons from her.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Been with Kathy since 1996. When I started with her she was a person concerned about others welfare and being. Now? She is a Dr. Thats, that. I get it. I go to work to get paid as well. That said; I did not become a Dr simply since I knew I would not have the care and concern one should have. Arrogance and unconcerned attitudes are better left for specialist. GP's to my mind should have a greater bedside manner and attitude. The psychological aspect of the job is gone for her. I miss it. I miss when she was young and concerned. Now she just works. To boot? She makes a ton of money from my taxes just to what seems like belittle my family. Never-mind the fact that walk in patients are all they do pretty much. Appointments are months out even for tenured actual patients. You truly get the feeling when you go to that Clinic that you are cattle. You mean nothing, your concerns are not cared for. You are number 623 that day. That is it. Another number. I have actually been told by Kathy her self "You are a patient, so be patient" After they got me in 3 hours after my appointment time no less! Jokes. Just jokes.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Kathy, Is always pleasant and extremely helpful. As she has such a massive patient list and she spends time with her clients it can at times delay the appointments, but I would put that as a negative but rather a positive as she cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Kathy has been my family doctor for many years. I used to love her but lately I have found that my last visits have been very rushed and there seems to be lack of care. Recently I was having concerns during my pregnancy and wanted to switch from my midwives office to an OB due to some issues I was having with my midwives clinic. Her response was somewhat snotty and she advised me it was "a little late to the game" which made me feel guilty about requesting to switch...( im 33 weeks pregnant). Her staff was very helpful sending my referral out and I got the OB of my choice. She advised me she cannot take my husband on as a client or my new baby. Therefore we are looking into other options for family doctors.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Been with this doctor for 18 years - front staff have always been rude and in the last 5 years it is almost impossible to get a booked appointment because they are too busy - always feel rushed when with doctor and have had to look to web MD to solve my own issues as diagnostically she is not very thorough - think its time to retire

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Staff are rude and uninterested, they make you wait without and knowledge that you are standing there, they dont answer there phones, and you can never get an appoitment with your doctor so you have to go wait in the walkin. Horrible service and ive been with them my whole life.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Lee Sang is an "okay" family doctor in my opinion. She is very friendly, but I find she is often rushed during visits. She was my doctor for a number of years but is not anymore, partially because I moved (but mostly because I moved and was not thrilled with her - I would drive the 30 min for a doctor I loved!). I find she is great for something obvious or minor - sore throat, etc - but anything more complicated or long term is not her forte; and she often seems disinterested. The clinic itself is OK - the attached pharmacy is GREAT and the staff are lovely, but the clinic staff are not so great (a few can be downright rude) and there is usually a delay/wait even if you booked an appointment. The waiting room is ALWAYS super full because it's also a walk in clinic.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2015

Dr. Kathy Lee Sang has made me feel fat ever since I reached 100 lbs. If you go to her for regular checkups, you'll find that unless you're of a similarly twiggy stature, she will site your weight as the cause of many of your concerns about your own wellness and forego the opportunity to engage in any real diagnostic strategies on these grounds. What's more, she insists upon weight related explanations for women and young girls much more often than she does for men, which leads me to believe that her conduct is influenced by a sort of sexist, culturally-induced bias against fat women rather than pure and untarnished medical knowledge. I think it is despicable how she has used her medical credentials to needlessly shame women about their statures. I grew up with many insecurities thanks to Kathy, despite consistently falling within a normal weight range.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I have went to Kathy Lee Sang for many years. Because of her down to earth, polite personality many of my family members have followed me. Her staff has always been nothing but, pleasant and helpful. She is always concerned for her patients and always gives 100 percent. She is very knowledgeable but will not hesitate to give you a referral if it is beyond her scope of practice. My family would be lost without her; I hope she practises for many years.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Very personable yet knowledgeable- a great Dr. who cares and takes time to call you personally if needed.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011