Dr. Milroy J. Samuel

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Milroy J. Samuel

Truly incredible doctor that really cares about me and my health!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr Milroy Samuel is awesome and wonderful doctor. really efficient staff. highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

He and his staff are wonderful! They have always been there for me and my family through the years. I love the weekend and evening hours. I never have to miss work!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Wonderful doctor! Saved me from losing my baby when I was pregnant! I wish there were more of him.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Awesome! I like that they value my time. I rarely have to wait while there for a longer than normal time unless there is an emergency going on.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

This doctor rocks! I like that I can trust his staff and the doctor to tell him anything that I wouldn't even tell my sister. I love the weekend hours! I hate missing work to see my doctors. I just found out they have evening hours! Love them even more!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

What a wonderful man! I can tell he really cared about my issues and how it affected my health and family. I would and do recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

My wife was pregnant with our third child and I lost my job. My doctor that I had been going to before Dr Milroy Samuel, told me that I had to pay $4000 cash or he wouldn't see us. We had only 3 weeks left in the pregnancy and we were desperate! I was unemployed and we were expected to pay $4000?!! We called 30 different obgyn's and only one would see us and that was Dr Samuel! His office has a patient assistance program that no other office has. Dr Milroy delivered our baby a week after we joined his practice! We would and do recommend him to our church family and friends.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Love him and his office!! Dr Meevyn is also incredible!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

Dr Samuel is awesome. Can't imagine going to another doctor. I highly recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Milroy J. Samuel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Milroy J. Samuel believes in working hard for the health and well being of today's working women and their families. We offer evening, weekend and same day appointments. Please contact us at 614-882-4343 to schedule an appointment.

• Spanish
  • English

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)
  • Ohio State University (Grad. 1993)

• Vitals On Time Doctor Award