Ratings for Dr. Arthur H. Wilson

I came to Women's Care for Maternity services. One time I came in they said they scheduled me wrong and I would have to reschedule. It was toward the end of the day and the nurse was rude and rushed me. About a month later I was experiencing pain and called the nurses line to talk to someone. I was on hold for 9 min. and called back and was on hold for some more, so just stopped in. The receptionist said there was no one in to see me and sent me to the emergency room. Ridiculous. Next appt. at 20 weeks for for ultrasound gender determination came in and had to ask if I was getting my ultrasound today? The nurse replied with No, we don't have you down for that plus she's 2 1/2 hours behind and there's only one tech here. Wow!!! I'd have to reschedule!!!! The Doctors come in and out without any concern and hurry up and leave again. The bathrooms always stink and are dirty. I wouldn't recommend Women's Care to ANYONE!!!!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Dr. Arthur H. Wilson's Credentials

• Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Huntington Wv 25755 (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mansfield, OH