Ratings for Dr. Tomas Pauk

The service that is given by this Doctor and his team could not be better , simply put, you are treated with care and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I have had the pleasure of being in this practice for 10 years. The team is kind, compassionate, thorough and knowledgeable. Good work and thanks for your help!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

We have been with DrPauk for 26 years. We feel very fortunate to have such a caring professional family doctor.His colleagues call him "outstanding". We call ourselves " lucky" to be on his patient list. Jennifer and Christine complete the trio of a well run office.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Amazing doctor with a staff that cares! A true FAMILY doctor in every sense of the word. He does house calls and looks after the health of his patients. Before seeing Dr Pauk I had to navigate my way through receptionists and a nurse who never remembered my name ( even though I was going to this doctor regularly for 10 years) I could never get an appointment promptly and I was lucky if the doctor spent 5 minutes with me. I had to book all of my own follow up care. Dr Pauk and his nurse Jennifer and assistant Christine are all concerned about my health and and Fillow up care. I didn't give the doctor 5 stars in punctuality only because sometimes you have to wait. I don't mind. It's worth the wait to get the best care in Barrie!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Pauk since I was born. He has been there for me with everything. When I needed an appointment for the first time in a couple years earlier this year, he was willing to see me THAT day. I could't make it in that day so he opened early a couple days later so I could see him. He got me the earliest appointment for a specialist. Jennifer is one of the most amazing woman I have ever met. I used to test her patience when she gave me needles yet she would make a joke of it and gave me a nickname. Would recommend him to anyone, he's always willing to go the extra mile.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr Pauk is a wonderful doctor who really cares about all his patients. You may wait to see him but that is because he gives each and every patient his undivided time and attention. He is the type of family doctor everyone should have. He makes house calls if you can't make it to his office and visits his patients in the hospital and nursing homes just to see how they and families are doing. He actively follows up with his patients if they have ongoing health issues. He also advocates with specialists and the hospital to ensure his patients are receiving the best possible care and treatment in a timely fashion. He is the real deal - a caring compassionate family doctor devoted to his practice. He has a dedicated staff- a nurse and a medical secretary that are always available to help. My family and I feel very fortunate to have such good care!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Amazing team and so happy to have them as my health car providers. Sure i may wait for an appointment but that is because he takes his time with each patient. It isnt a med for this and this if theres an issue, he actually tries to figure it out (a rarity today). He has stayed overtime many nights for emergency appointments just to make sure me and my family are ok.As for Jen, the woman is a God sent!! Not only does she keep him on track, she has helped entertain my often busy 5yr old son on many ocassions so mommy could have her appointment.The three of then in that office truly provide a quality of care that is fading in todays day and age.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

I am really happy with Dr Pauk, Jennifer and Christine. I don't mind the wait for quality care - from all three. :-) Thanks everyone!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

As a physician myself, I truly value the personal nature of Dr. Pauk and his friendly staff. We are lucky to have such a great team in Barrie. Keep on with your good works !!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Never on time. Nice, but not current. Friendly clerk, nasty nurse.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2012