Ratings for Barbara P. Reineke

A friend recommended Barbara to me 7 years ago and I have been so grateful to have found such a great practitioner. Barbara listens, responds with helpful counsel, is knowledgeable, compassionate, gentle, thorough, and unrushed. She is knowledgeable about natural remedies and not so quick to prescribe medications that only cover up the symptoms. A few years ago she talked to me about Vitamin D deficiency, tested my blood, and recommended I increase my Vitamin D intake with supplements and sunshine. Barbara recently certified as a Yoga Instructor. She brings a sense of harmony and relaxation into the room with her along with a great sense of humor. I love my visits with her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Ive been seeing Barbara for over a decade shes the absolute best dr. In the whole world. Shes very friendly & knowlegable. I consider her more than a f.n.p. she a friend & cares about all of her patients :)

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

She is wonderful !!! Very caring and spends time with her pts. Have been going to her for a few years...will not change!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

I have a masters degree and have been to many other medical professionals in my lifetime. I've with Barb about 10 years, and she was recommended to me by two other professionals with whom I work. I'm surprised that others did not rate her as highly. My insurance company is PEHP.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

This doctor is amazing. She listens intently and actually cares about your issues. It's very refreshing to find a doctor who is sensitive to my needs. Highly recommend !

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Barbara is wonderful, been going to her for years, sometimes there is a little wait but there is a reason, she has patients. I would rather wait and get someone who is knowlegable then be in quickly and not have an answer. she has always had my results right then and I feel comfortable with her. One day I called and she was booked but her staff fit me in because I was really ill, I went in and she did my test within minutes she came in and told me it was the flu. Thank God she fit me in because the last time I went to instacare the took one look at me told me I had the flu and there was nothing they would do, at least barbara gave me something for my sinus and something for my body aches and chest congestion.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

My family has been going to Barb for years and we have loved her! She's always personable and even remembers what other members of our family have come in for and asks about them. She's worth the short wait.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

They always over-book so you always end up waiting. Then when you do see Barb she rushes you out of there. She also needs work on her RX drug knowledge. But she's in too big of a hurry.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

nurse forgot aboutme in waiting room. barbara came after about an hour where i was sitting undressed as the nurse had told me to be. had me run to the bathroom with just a sheet dra[ed over me hoping no one would be there. did not call back with test results, etc. etc. etc. would not recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007