Ratings for Dr. Terry M. Gibbs

Dr Gibbs and staff are wonderful. I had only been to his office once for an initial pregnancy appointment with the nurse. I miscarried that night and when i called the after hours crying, he immediately called me back. He was so sympathetic and understanding listening as I cried. He had yet to meet me. A month later he performed a leep on me after spending a half hour on the phone with me reassuring me that i would still be able to have children. Next month I was pregnant again. He delivered my beautiful little girl in May. His bedside manner, personality, knowledge and overall father like qualities make him an outstanding physician. His patients are treated as people rather than a pay check. I recommend him to anyone looking for an obgyn. He's amazing. Thank you Dr Gibbs!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I love this man. He is so honest and straight forward. He knows everything about everything and makes sure you understand before you walk out the door. He has been my gyn since I was 16 and he delivered my baby girl just last year when I was 26! I wouldn't change doctors even if I left the area.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr.Gibbs is amazing, he has delivered all 3 of my children. I hope that he will still be in practice when my Daughters decide to start their family. I have highly recommended him to all of my family and friends. I wish all Doctors could be as caring and trustworthy as Dr. Gibbs is. He really takes his time to listen to you unlike most physicians who try to hurry you out the door, so they can move on to their next patient. I can honestly say that Dr. Gibbs patients are more than just a paycheck to him, and you rarely find that anymore. Keep up the GREAT work doc you are the BEST :)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

Dr. Gibbs is the absolute best! He is very attentive and caring. After giving birth to my daughter he was at the hospital everyday, and he was actually more concerned with my newborn's condition than her pediatrician. I will never have another doctor deliver any of my children, even if I move out of the Toledo area! I highly reccommend Dr. Gibbs, and I've only heard the same reactions from others I know who have gone to him.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Awesome gyn doc! I have been to many ob/gyn's due to my disease and insurance changes. In all of my experiences and countless surgeries, I was skeptical of any new doctor. My experience has been superb! I have never met a more caring doctor who really wants the best for his patients. Even though I may have to wait past my scheduled appointment time, I know it is because he is taking time with his patients and he takes time with me, too. Answers all questions, makes me completely aware and comfortable with all decisions, surgeries, procedures. Truly cares for patients as people, not as numbers or as just an income. Great sense of humor and VERY knowledgable! During last hospital stay after a big surgery, he came to visit every day, made me smile, stayed to talk, and made me feel like he cared for me like a daughter. He even comforted my parents when he ran into them in another part of the hospital. What a gem! I HIGHLY recommend Dr Gibbs!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Dr. Terry M. Gibbs's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Sylvania, OH