Ratings for Dr. John C. Siegle

My daughter had Dr. Seigle as her physician when she was pregnant with her 4th child; she saw him 1 time during the entire pregnance and then he was short and seemed uninterested. He never did make an intrance, and his nurse mid-wife delivered the baby. Very disappointed!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

I knew I would have to have a c-section with baby #2 (Valley View's no VBAC policy). Dr. Siegle was excellent to answer any questions I had and open minded and flexible with my surgery and any concerns I had. He was also willing to refer me to OKC if I really wanted to try a VBAC. I love that he gave me that choice. The surgery went well and the scarring is minimal. He has a CNM (midwife) on staff who is also excellent and very quick to respond to any questions or concerns. I loved the balance I got between being as supported as possible (in breastfeeding, etc.) with the midwife and also getting the surgery I knew that I would need. I don't think you could ask for a better balance. Anytime I had any questions or concerns they were very quick to either get me in the office the same day (bleeding) or to get back and answer any questions I had. I am expecting #3 right now and there was no question in my mind as to which office I would choose.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

too many mommy to be and litle time. Your appt time and when you are seen are hours off. You can wait to see the doc for 2 hours after your appt time. Good doc if nothing go wrong.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008

Dr. John C. Siegle's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1981)

• BCBS Massachusetts