Ratings for Dr. Harvey Kramer

This Doctor may be knowledgable but it would be difficult to tell, as the patient, as he is very uncommunicative and lacks all bedside manner. He is short, sarcastic and arrogant. I believe he is the only cardiologist in Southbury and it appears that he feels he can get away with this sort of bedside manner as he is the only one in town. I would strongely suggest driving to Danbury or Waterbury!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

No bedside manner, doesn't care, treats patients as if we are cattle. Rude!!!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Krammer saved my husband's life with his state of the art treatment a number of years ago. He is always right on the cutting edge of advances in the field . Furthermore, he is kind, caring and highly professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

Dr. Kramer has to be the worst Dr. I have ever seen. So rude and if you need any help he could be bothered less. Want answers? Get a parrot.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Decent but not quite providinformation me with the answers I needed

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Decent physician with acceptable bedside manner. Overall heard he's good.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Kramer. He has successfully treated me for afib and atachycardia for the past 3.5 years. He is very knowledgeable and explains things well. He and his staff are always very polite, helpful, and on time.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Kramer is an excellent Cardiologist. He will never cut you short and listens to what you have to say and will not rush you. He explains what your problem is and how he plans to treat you. His diagnoses are accurate and confirmed by appropriate tests. His approach is to do the minimum required to solve your problem and does not start with treatments at the top of the ladder.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Very professional with up to date information on cardiac care and a vital concern for the patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

I had a consultation with Dr.Kramer recently and he was excellent. He is thorough and really explained things to me in a way I could understand. I am glad I went to see him.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2013

Dr. Harvey Kramer's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1978)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal