Ratings for Dr. Jordana Jaffee

Dr. Jaffee is the BEST doctor I have EVER known. The office staff is extremely professional and polite. They return calls almost immediately!! I get all my questions answered whether by Dr. Jaffee or the staff. She amazes me with her bedside manner and her knowledge and care for ALL her patients. I feel very fortunate to have her as my MD. Thank you.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Absolute best doctor there could be. She genuinely cares about her patients and our concerns. She is attentive and listens. She takes all the necessary steps to help her patients. I am blessed to have her for my doctor!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Best doctor. Period. Kind, compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, supportive, excellent listener, takes time with me, follows up, keeps abreast of new medical information. She is just wonderful, and I am grateful to call her my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Jaffee listens to the patient. She shows excellent caring and knowledge and offers solid solutions for any issues. She is friendly and makes you feel comfortable to discuss any concerns you may have. She also keeps up with any other doctors you may be seeing and brings that information into the discussions. The best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Jaffee was very easy-going, a good listener, and answered all of my questions. She also helped me to feel at ease and I definitely felt like I could really trust her medical advice. Her office was very clean and neat, and all of the staff was very friendly.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2007

I love her! She is so soothing, and caring! A down to earth comfortable person to be your doctor!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2007

Dr. Jordana Jaffee's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1996)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal