Ratings for Dr. Krishan K. Sachdeva

Although my experience with Dr. Sachdeva was fantastic, I can understand why there is some negativity in these reviews. It is my belief that many people do not understand his professionalism. When he is at work, he is at work - and he does a fine job. It is likely that many of his patients have had abnormally long wait times as I did as well. But I am grateful I waited and got to see him. He took his time with me and provided great care, and I suspect he does this with all his patients (hence the long wait times). You must do *exactly* what he says when it comes to your recovery. It may be uncomfortable, it may be unpleasant and he may be blunt... but it really is for the best.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

IF YOU WANT TO GET BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR ... AND DEBBIE

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Staff in this office are great. That is all I can say.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

NIGHTMARE.....From him down to his staff. Do not need to hear what A HORRIBLE person he is from Debbie while waiting for an appointment. Poor Care.........lost a loves one. I would not refer to a DOG.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I am a nurse who has happened to take care of his patients and deal with him personally. I cannot stress enough......DO NOT GO TO THIS SURGEON!!! I know of several people that he has screwed up on so horribly that they have lost their lives as a direct result of his poor skills and lack of care. He is old and not skilled, made too many mistakes and has the worst bedside manner I have seen in a long time. This man should be in jail and not practicing medicine. If you value your life go to someone else.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Yes, Bedside manner can be a b*t*h; but it is the skill of the surgeon and diagnostician that really matters.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

This “doctor” was inside me 4 times and managed to misdiagnose bladder cancer for 14 straight months! At Princess Margaret the first question asked was why it had been left so long. Not only is he rude, arrogant, and non communicative, but as a doctor he is a failure. He needs to take up another profession. Now! His office staff should follow him!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Dr. Sachdevea is an expert in his field and he does care about his patients, although the administrative practices in his office are not very professional. I received a half finished voicemail on my home answering machine, on a Friday evening with an incomplete message indicating I had been booked for surgery on the following Monday. Not very helpful to those of us who have employers who need you book a day off ahead of time. I had been waiting to hear the date for 3 months and then I am given 2 hour notice. I had to find out from the hospital at 7 a.m. that morning that I was indeed booked in and needed to be there within hours. When mentioned to Debbie at his office, she was rude and said "oh well, there are many other people I could have put in". The office could benefit from more professional booking methods.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

"Bedside manner serious hinderence to his professional care giving, not looking forward to visit downright rude, looking for alternative in area" my comments exactly. I did end up getting my GP to refer me to Dr. T. Morton who I feel is excellent.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. Sachdeva was rude and rushed during my vasectomy. he used a iodine based wash for prep and was warned not to use it. He said he would wash it off but I still reacted to it. When I got infected and complained he told me it was completely normal. He had no sympathy or remorse. When I told a friend at work of my ordeal I was shocked to find they had the same experience with him also! Do not use him!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011