Ratings for Dr. Boji Varghese

Of all the specialists I have seen of late, I found Dr. Varghese the most knowledgeable and took the time to thoroughly discuss my situation without rushing, and without condemnation. He took the time to listen and focused on me. Very refreshing and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

HE WAS PRETTY GOOD I LIKED HIM HE MADE ME FEEL BETTER THAN BEFORE YAY

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Excellent care. Takes time to discuss. I had no doctor so far taking so much time to discuss my diagnosis

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I drove 4 hours to see Dr. Varghese on a referral. Although I had to wait an hour past my scheduled appointment time he was very apologetic and apologized more than once and again when I left. He explained my situation clearly and took time to answer all of my questions. He was very thorough and added humor where appropriate to lighten the mood since the topic of discussion was serious and stressful. I would gladly refer anyone that needs an Endocrinologist to him. I feel like I finally have some answers. His receptionist was rather unpleasant and curt though. She made me wait on the phone (not on hold) while rustling papers and trying to organize herself and find my appointment time which she lost and then when I got there after travelling 4 hours ignored me while I stood at the desk for 5 minutes while she talked on the phone and then hung up and looked for and organized more papers. General courtesy would be to acknowledge the patient in front of you and ask them to please wait a moment, not completely ignore the fact that they are standing there and then bark 'yes' once you finally look up. She did that to 3 other patients while I was there and then had a conversation with another patient for 5 minutes while another woman was trying to check-in (didn't acknowledge her either). I found the reception experience bizarre.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been to Dr. Varghese several times and at first he seemed very nice and helpful. However, once my thyroid issue became complicated and continued to fluctuate dramatically over the past year he blamed me. He told me that it is my own error that I must be forgetting pills - even though I assure you I NEVER miss a pill. Moreover he feels a lump in my thyroid but keeps putting off sending me for tests. I have now been referred to a different specialist.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Varghese is rude and has no time to listen to his patients. It's too bad he's the first doctor diabetic patients are referred to. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 27, 2014

I met Dr. Vargese for my first appointment yesterday.. I suffer from thyroid disease and Dr. Vargese was the first doctor to actually listen to me, give me information that I needed to know, give me options, and most importantly made me feel like I am not alone in this, and that we will figure it out.. Dr. Vargese made me feel reassured by the time that I left his office, that I can and will get through this... Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

I've seen Dr. Varghese twice and am scheduled to return to his office next week, and I have nothing but high praise for him and his staff. I was treated with the utmost respect, and anticipate nothing less the more I visit. He's extremely knowledgeable, funny, polite, and passionate about his work. I'd recommend him and the staff to anyone I know. Thank you Dr. Varghese!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Good knowledgeable doctor. Somewhat cautious but will treat according to need. Decent bedside manner, much needed professional for our Region. Helped me start a trial of testosterone (at my urging) which has absolutely changed my life.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

he is a truly great smart doctor, he explained everything to me in total detail, I spent an hour with him in his office and he told me everything I needed to know and answered all my questions. He made me laugh and smile and I made him laugh and smile too, he joked around with me to keep me at ease and reassured me that I will be taken care of. I am very apprehensive with new doctors but I felt like he was an old friend I came to see rather than a doctor. His secretary was a bit cold and abrupt but the visit seeing him made me soon forget her lol

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013