Ratings for Dr. Jeremy Schwieger

Dr schwieger is helpful as well as friendly willing to help with referrals of any kind great doctor in my opinion

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

He has missed quite a bit and mixed me up with other patients. I often do not get a response from the email and the past few have been clearly for someone or something else. I have moved on

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

They mention being on time to appointments in their new patient paperwork. I arrived an hour early for my appointment and the doctor arrived half an hour late. They referred me upstairs to get my blood drawn because their Flabotomist was at lunch until 2pm. Well the place they referred me to... closed until 2pm for lunch. WaWasted 3 hours of my life for a simple blood test.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Schwieger when i needed an Internist for general health needs. I asked my old pediatrician and he suggested Dr. Schwieger. He is extremely well versed in general medicine as well as his specialties. A very very good manner to him. He inspires confidence. He does not ignore your health concerns and if you insist on a test, even though he might not believe it is warranted, he'll do it to appease. At the end of each visit, he ends it with a credible, "Don't worry, we'll get you better." The strongest recommendation.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Dr. Schwieger is my regular MD. He was referred to me by my pediatrician. I have seen him for about 4 years now and he is awesome. Knows his stuff and caring and diligent. Strongly reccommend.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Helpful,knowlegeable,goes out of his way to accomodate individual needs,thorough,great bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2009

Knowledgeable, personable, reassuring, interested in patient's concerns. If outside his field, gives excellent references

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

My family and I agree that he is not a very good Dr. He has missed some obvious things(multiple times) that other doctors have found. If you have something rare and he doesn't know and tries to assure you things will get better on their own...get a second opinion

flag | Submitted June 14, 2007

Dr. Jeremy Schwieger's Credentials

• Univ De Lausanne, Fac De Med, Lausanne, Switzerland (Grad. 1982)