Ratings for Dr. John Hadley

I have several auto immune issues and have found Dr Hadley to be up to date on them and very willing to work with specialists to best manage my care. He is polite and pleasant in his approach to patients. I have access to the after hours clinic and all the doctors in this clinic excellent doctors.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Professional, thorough, caring, compassionate, kind, understanding.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Instills confidence and trust. Does not hesitate to consult specialists. His punctuality, factual handling of health problems and effective follow-up is welcome and refreshing.

Submitted April 22, 2016

Great doctor - he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Dr Hadley is a very busy person. Not only does he have a large family practice but is also the head medical officer for St Joseph's Lifecare LTC. He has been a good doctor to me because although a little detached he always listens and refers as needed and requested. I sense he takes a keen interest in people who try to take care of themselves and are invested in their health

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Dr. Hadley has been my Dr for 18 years now and has always been very patient and understanding. Over the years he has given referrals when necessary, ran all types of test when needed to diagnose what has been happening with me. And he even delivered my daughter. He really is a wonderful physician.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I have two medical issues that are not well known. Doctor Hadley has been very supportive in helping me find the right doctors for my problems. If I ask for a referral I get it without question. If I don't know the correct doctor to go to he has referred me to a gret doctor. I feel he is my coach and with his help I have regained my health. His annual exams are thorough and is current on medical knowledge. Wait time is rarely excessive and if so there is a reason. The practice has a walk in clinic 4 nights and Saturdays which deal with emergency visits. The doctor who treats you has your records available during the visit. I am very happy with the care I am receiving.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

At my annual physical Dr. hadly found a breast lump. He quickly got me in to surgeon to confirm my lump was cancer. He called me at home during my radiation and chemo and answered my questions. His staff was very patient as I called many times with questions and needing support. I will forever appreciate his patience , his caring and knowledge

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

Mom has been very frail. Dr Hadley paid housecalls regularly and cared for her in hospital. He was always available by phone and his office was always polite and courteous. His professionalism, knowledge and caring has been greatly appreciated.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010