Ratings for Dr. Meg Poel

Dr Poel is amazing doctor. She is my wife doctor and she take extra time with my wife to address her issue that may be happen with my wife MS. She is a very help, understanding, friendly and very compassionate towards her patients. Yes sometime she run behind as I feel as I believe it because she takes the time to address all her patient concerns...But her staff are very helpful and amzing as well.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2014

Dr. Poel was my parents' doctor during the final very difficult years of their lives. I have not met a physician who was as caring or as competent before or since. If my family lived nearby I would be on a waiting list to be her patient. Thanks, Dr. Poel. We have not forgotten your kindness.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Dr. Poel is a fantastic doctor and I feel blessed to have her as my family doctor! She takes time to do a thourough exam and asks many questions. Dr. Poel is very kind and caring. She also asks about how other members of my family are doing and always remembers their names. Her staff is also friendly and caring. Wait times are not too bad...comparing them with other doctor's offices but can be a little long on occassion, so Take a book!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012

DR. POEL IS AWESOME! I'D WAIT ALL DAY IF NEEDED. I TRUST HER COMPLETELY BECAUSE SHE TAKES THE TIME WHEN I'M SICK AND I'M SURE I'M NOT SPECIAL WHICH IS WHY I WILL WAIT WITH A SMILE!PLUS DOCTORS ARE HUMAN TOO, GIVE HER A BREAK!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Poel is fantastic! She is very smart and very thorough. I have had 4 family drs in my life and only 2 of them have been people who I feel know their stuff. She's one of them. I trust her implicitly! She knows her stuff and involves other specialists when she needs to. She followsup with me on all outstanding tests. I don't mind waiting - she's worth it. I take a book and get some relax time in. I'd be very sad if she ever left medicine.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

In today's society with so many patients & so few (really good) doctors, I don't think it matters where you go, most people understand that you will have to wait. Do you really want a dr that rushes you through your appointment & pushes you out the door when your 10 minutes are up regardless of the complexity of your medical issues, just to keep to a schedule? Dr. Poel takes care of you no matter how long it takes. So if that puts her appointments behind, so be it. You wait because you know you will be taken care of when it is your turn & you will receive knowledgeable advice & excellent medical treatment. Dr Poel is worth any time you have to wait for her. And who hasn't been late for work trying to deal with unexpected traffic/bad weather, physician's don't live just around the corner from their offices anymore like they use to. I have 2 kids, am very picky & I trust her completely. We are very lucky to have a doctor as qualified and compassionate as Dr. Poel. She's excellent!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

Her thoroughness has helped me greatly. She would ask questions about stuff that I never thought was relevant but turned out it was to get a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Meg provided utterly competent and very kind care to our parents during their final years. We could not have imagined finer care for them or better support for us as their caregivers. She even made house calls on her days off when we most needed her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

It is very frustrating waiting for Dr. Meg Poel. My blood pressure rises with every visit. Even if I'm the first appointment in the day, I often have to wait one hour. As a result, I always book one half day vacation when I have an appointment. If it was easier to find a new doctor, I would.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

I was very frustrated with Dr. Meg Poel and as a result, I changed family doctors. She was usually an hour behind schedule and often times she would come into work 1/2 hour late. She missed lots of details. She incorrectly read my blood work and as a result I had to have a very extensive surgery, instead of a smaller surgery. She was supposed to book an appointment for me at a special clinic, but even after asking her time and time again, after 6 months she still didn't send off a request for an appointment. If I had the funds, I would sue her for malpractice. I still suffer today because of the medical problems I now have as a result of the lack of care.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2007