Ratings for Dr. Margo Loosley-Millman

I absolutelty love this doctor. She delivered my daughter and was wonderful. She recently handled a proceedure for me. Discussions prior was great. Answered all my questions. Fabulous! Love her and her staff!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

terrible doctor when i was pregnant for my son. not compassionate at all!!! rate her a 1

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Absolutely phenomenal OBGYN. Knowledgeable, amazing bedside manner, and very accommodating to patients fears and requests.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She has been my OB for over 23 years and I can't say enough good things about her. I recently had surgery and again she was exceptional throughout.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She's the best ! And her nurse Pam is the best also ! So informative and so friendly !

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

If I had known how amazing she was I would have choose her to be my OBGYN, for both my pregnancies, without a doubt. she was working the shift, i had went into labour and i was worried because with my first born, the staff and dr was not the nicest! however, She is the most amazing doctor I have ever experienced. love her and her team, they made my birthing experience feel like a breeze, she was just great!!!!!! keep up the good work Dr LM!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I had Dr LM while pregnant with my first child and loved how down to earth she was,she listened to all my fears of having a baby and told me how it was so i knew what i was in for. Her shift had ended while i was my son but she made sure i was ok before she left and came back to check on me once i had my son, I have gone back to her now that i am having another baby and even though its been over two years my first appointment back she knew who i was and remembered everything about my last pregnancy.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Loosley Millan performed my emergency C-section. I had only met her a few hours before, but she was wonderful! She allowed me to attempt natural birth until it was no longer possible (my baby was a footling). She talked me through everything, and I felt truly confident having my section performed by her. My midwives wanted me to have her, and I am glad they did!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Loosley-Millman is one of Hamilton's best. She fixed my all lady issues and changed my life. No longer have terrible periods and a hysterectomy was not required. Beyond her expertise in medicine she has a wicked sense of humour and kept me laughing the whole time, I even forgot I was there to get my uterus ablated. Highly recommend her to all women!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Dr. Loosley Millian was on call the day I delivered my daughter. She was AMAZING! My placenta would not come out so she had to take it out manually. She took her time and made sure she didn't miss any little piece. I had no complications and know it's because of the care I received from her! I would recommend anyone and everyone to her.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014