Ratings for Dr. John Song

I have been seeing Dr. Song for 25 years. Fantastic! You will not find a better doctor in Brampton. And I do not buy the comments others have left about Dr. Song. Dr. Song is very professional and he knows what he is talking about. Thank you Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Although Dr. Song is an amazing person with excellent bedside manner, he has regrettably misdiagnosed three people in our family. His medical knowledge is questionable.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Incredible doctor who cares so much about his patients. You will never meet a kinder physician!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Best Doctor I've ever had, I drive from Milton just to see him! Patient, kind and very knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Caring, punctual and professional doctor. Our family has been his patients for over twenty five years.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Been a patient of Dr. Song for nearly 20 years. He is also my children's doctor and even though we have moved out of the area we are still willing to drive 45mins to see him.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr Song is polite and pleasant to deal with; however, I seen Dr Song for more than two decade with a medical problem and my problem was never solve. In fact, the only thing he did for me was to put me on one medication to another. I did not feel that he was ever looking at a permanent solution for me. Fortunately, for me I met someone who given me a good advice and through that advice my problem that Dr Song kept me going back to him over and over was solved almost immediately.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

my Dr. since brith!! .. the best Doc out there! .. always positive, calm and caring. I'm lucky to have a Dr. like Dr. Song.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

very nice guy, but didn't solve my medical health problems

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

dr song is the best! he treats my entire family like gold. cam is a sweetheart, and has quite the sticker selection!!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010