Dr. Leonard Gordon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Leonard Gordon

Dr. Gordon i quite amazing. I have a major fear of dentists and I was worried going in, but he was so comforting and his work so gentle that I almost fell asleep as he was working! He is definitely an amazing dentist, and his staff is very friendly. I am so lucky to have come across Dr. Gordon.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Excellent Professional, he really care people. You can't go wrong if you have the chance to be his patient.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2019

very helpful advises , very professional and always there to help .

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

He is a gem, always loose and relaxed! Every single person that works with him is more than awesome, professional and engaging.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2019

Always a treat coming in to see Dr. Gordon. He is extremely professional, warm and a true artist! He did aesthetic work to reshape my two front teeth and they are extremely natural looking and came out beautifully. I trust him and his staff 100%. His staff are also all very lovely and friendly, I look forward to my visits there. Thank you Dr. Gordon!! Rebecca Wolfe

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Gordon is one of the best dentist I ever attended. It is worth the drive I live in the East end 1 hour drive.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

So grateful to have Dr.Gordon as my dentist. He was very compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and almost instantly made me feel calm. He has a great staff and parking was a breeze. I definitely recommend Dr.Gordon to everyone but especially to those who get anxious going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Amazing dentist! He's very compassionate and genuine which translates all throughout his staff. He made me feel comfortable each step of the way. I left the office with a smile on my face and a sparkle in my teeth!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

Phenomenal dentist! Calmed all of my fears. I had a lot of work to be done and am highly anxious. He worked with me and explained everything professionally and kindly. His staff and hygienists are also very profession and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

The assistants were so kind and personable. And Dr. Leonard Gordon has a warm and kind presence to him. He's also efficient and honest. He is also confident and he seems very genuine. The staff at Dr. Gordon's office also added to my great experience. It was a very "home" like vibe, and did not seem like a regular frightening cold dentists office at all! I strongly reccomend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Leonard Gordon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gordon received his B.Sc. degree from McGill University in Psychology in 1982, and his D.D.S. degree from McGill University in 1989 where he became President of Alpha Pi chapter of the Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity during the fourth year of dental school. In 1990, he received a multidisciplinary residency certificate from the University of Montreal at St. Mary’s Hospital and held the position of Chief Clinician at the Summer Dental Clinic at the Montreal General Hospital. Dr. Gordon served as Director of the JIAS Dental Clinic at the Jewish General Hospital from 1998-2000 and was an active member in the Alpha Omega-Mount Royal Dental Society where he held all the mainline positions. He was elected President in 2004. During 2004-2007 he served as President of the Federation of Dental Societies of Greater Montreal. In 2008, he was awarded Fellowship in the Pierre Fauchard Academy in recognition of his participation and dedication to organized Dentistry. For the last 23 years, Dr. Gordon has been in private practice in the West Island of Montreal with an emphasis on esthetic and implant dentistry. Affiliations: Mount Royal Dental Society | Alpha Omega International Dental Society | Quebec Dental Surgeons Association | Ordre des Dentistes du Quebec | Canadian Dental Association | American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry

• English
  • French
  • Italian

• McGill Faculty of Dentistry (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois